• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MiniGames-on-the-McGamerNetwork

Should McGamer add more MiniGames

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cps

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello Guys Casey or Cps_ here
today i have got the idea that the minigames on MCSG are never played, in my opinion they look very fun, in my opinion.
but that is not why i'm here, I am here to day that i would like to add mini games that will be played, and i will add a VOTE on this forum of a couple we could add.
I will discuss these minigames BELOW

1. [ TDM] TDM is a fun team based game that has 2 teams fight it out until a score/kill limit is reached

2. [ UHC] (Introducing UHC to mcsg again) Minecraft: Ultra Hardcore is a gamemode originally created by Guude and the group Mindcrack.

In UHC mode, health does not regenerate, you must use a golden apple, golden head, or instant health potion. this can be a T/O 2-3-4 etc. The last standing team/ player wins. (1.7.10/1.8.8)

3. [kitpvp ] KitPvP is a variety of kits for 2 players to fight it out, or a 2v2 etc, diferent kits may include (MCSG, Uhc, gapple archer, etc ( i know its copying Badilion a bit but eh)

Thanks guys vote for your opinion
Casey or Cps_

Remy2402

Experienced
Reaction score
I have moved this thread to a more appropriate area. Please do not post network suggestions in the clans section of the forums.

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
We already have UHC and KitPVP (UHC Worlds & BattleGrounds)

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
diferent kits and people actually playing the UHC (reviving to 1.7.10??)
With 1.9 just weeks away (most likely) there is little point in doing anything with 1.7. Most major networks have already fully merged to 1.8.

Cps

Experienced
Reaction score
With 1.9 just weeks away (most likely) there is little point in doing anything with 1.7. Most major networks have already fully merged to 1.8.
ye 1.9 has ruined PvP in my opinion (btw its already out im pretty sure)

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
UHC like Badlion ones and 1v1 Survival Games with an elo leaderboard.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
I do believe that there should be more pvp related game modes added, but right now is not the most convenient of times.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci