• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mistress's Guide To Not Getting Killed.

Mistress_Panda

Survivor
Reaction score
My guide to not getting yourself killed on Survival Games.

Everyone has their own stragedy.. And this is mine.

Combat tips:
Using special combat movies, critical hit combos, or defense hits.. Doesn't actually help... Personally for me, when I use extra clicks... Or combined clicks, I waste more time trying to get it exactly right.. Just hit the dam person in front of you, and hope they die.

Don't trust anyone.
My number one tip is this one. Do not trust anyone. Teaming may seem efficient, but it's not. You really cannot trust anyone unless it's a IRL friend or a close friend you're skyping with.

Don't run off when you see someone:
When you see someone and they see you, and then you run off... It makes you seem like a weak player. Running off makes the other player think that you aren't prepared to fight. But if you stay.. Which might seem stupid.. The other player thinks you are ready for a fight (even if you actually aren't)... If the opponent is weak, they might run off, because you want to stay to fight & they aren't ready. This is risky though btw.

Dont give away your location:
Giving away your location is pretty dumb tbh.

Plop, that's pretty much it tbh. c:

K

KiDD

1.Run until force deathmatch

2. Get 64745236742 fnss and light it up

:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member