• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderator applications OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamerboss201

Spectator
Reaction score
I really want to be a mod. But I am really scared. I want to have experience for if I ever create a server.

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
I'd apply for an age exception, but I'm still 12, and I don't have too much experience as mod. I'll use the year I have to be much more prepared for the job.

Treveous

Survivor
Reaction score
I really want to be a mod. But I am really scared. I want to have experience for if I ever create a server.
There are many other servers you can try out to get experienced as a mod. You also shouldn't be scared! I'm sure of it that mostly all of the people who got interviewed for a mod position either was scared or nervous. If you want to be a mod also, just apply and do your very best! Practice makes perfect!

M

MrMad2000

We're not allowed to tell you, sorry, you have to use your own initiative to prove yourself :/
Good luck!
If I actually knew that you were meant to find out yourself I would've tried everything possible to try get an age exception, but didn't, so I screwed up my chance. I have quite a good idea where to go though and may apply for mod when I'm 14 in August next year with a better application!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci