• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mojang's servers are offline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Energetically

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi , my name is Gabriel , and I have a problem. Every time I try to join MCGN the server push me back with this error : Mojang's servers are offline, please try again later. I don't want to get the response that I saw on the previous threads, I just want you to tell me why some of us are getting this error, and some of us are not. Is there something we can do? Can we use a VPN to join , because I heard that some IP's from different regions can join and that's why, because they are in that region. Can we just change our IP ? Until now I tried everything. Reboting my router, restarting my internet , reinstall my minecraft, I even reinstalled my windows but nothing worked. But there is something that happened : I was just chilling at 4 AM in the morning and I said : Hmm let's try joining MCSG. And it WORKED. I played like 30-40 minutes then I left so I can sleep. And I thought that when I'll wake up the server will work but guess what : It didn't.

SO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ ALL I WROTE READ HERE :
I have only 2 questions : What is the reason that it does not work
And why did it worked at 4 AM.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
The issue has been resolved if you have any more problems please message me so I can pass it on to a developer. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci