• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moonland

MinecraftPringle

Spectator
Reaction score
Moonland is a rather large map with a lot of custom terrain and Trees. The tress are by, lentebreisje. I couldnt get the arena dome. Oops, oh well it has around 200 - 250 chests. Enjoy! And Im hoping to get into the actual servers with this map too. :D https://www.mediafire.com/?yanmff39cbt505t

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Its always favorable to include pictures. Not including pictures gives you less chances of your map being accepted. However, I did downloaded the map. The map looks very sweet, amazing terrafoming. The only thing is corn. everything else looks amazing. I did wander around the map, but I couldn't see any buildings whatsoever.

if you want to add a dome, you need world edit.

MinecraftPringle

Spectator
Reaction score
Its always favorable to include pictures. Not including pictures gives you less chances of your map being accepted. However, I did downloaded the map. The map looks very sweet, amazing terrafoming. The only thing is corn. everything else looks amazing. I did wander around the map, but I couldn't see any buildings whatsoever.

if you want to add a dome, you need world edit.
Could you be ever so kind to give me the world edit link, I tried to find one, I downloaded it but it did not work, and I will include pictures.

Kerkuti

Tribute
Reaction score
Pictures would be nice. I don't like downloading things straight off, I want to confirm that this is an actual map by seeing pictures.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci