• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Most skilled MCSG Player!!

Ray

Platinum
Reaction score
I will forever be the best player on this server.

Pralley

Spectator
Reaction score
I haven't played on mcsg servers for about 2 years now but back when I played Noahsailor,graveyard and ryska were top of the game along with alot of others obv but most of them left such as my self as the community just turned to Good aha #Legends and #Reborn never Forget

GoontherMC

Career
Reaction score
GoontherMC he has extraordinary inventory organizing skill, bow pression, w-taping skill, other types of knockback reducing skill, bow comboing, rod tricking, f3-a usage, strafing and even more
Even though most of this is a lie ty dood u r a legend

feminist

Career
Reaction score
Then tell me who the most skilled player has been since 1.7.

In 1.6 and prior, you could easily make the argument for players such as Gravey4rd, egrodo, and a few others as the best based on statistics or playstyle. But since 1.7, there's been nobody who's clearly ahead of everyone else in terms of skill.
I can speak for AU and US, Quackeryy and Darkrai were miles ahead of everyone. If you're a European player I'd have no clue man, that might be it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci