• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mushroom Island !

Status
Not open for further replies.

StefyEnergy99

Spectator
Reaction score
Oh well, these are the other screenshots, all the boxes I can not let the screenshots because they are so many! : D

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Copied builds, default terrain, not submitted in the correct format.... there is nothing else to be said here.

LadyOfLove

StefyEnergy99

Spectator
Reaction score
Oh well, I tried hard to make it there if you do not like it is not my fault ... this was my first map in the future it'll do hope you will like the other ...

;)

Raidon

Experienced
Reaction score
Guys do decide to mod and admin if the map can be put together with the other. and then
1 - It is not the same ship as mortal skies but it is copied with the aid of a map in mcedit but there is great.
2 - Explore the map right before you say that you are a few things
There is a large ship , one spawn very nice, a small tower near the spawn, a mushroom house, 2 hidden tier'2 (2 other small houses), in most of the cases in the map are scattered at random to make the gameplay more fun and exciting

Please do not judge unnecessarily and do not insult the people who made the map because it took some time and creativity.
1. It doesn't matter if it isn't from mortal skies, if it was someone elses ship you need permission to rip it off.
2. Most maps have hundreds of buildings, not 3. I wouldn't says the spawn is "nice" it is cut underground and the border looks tacky, the theme does not match any other builds. I have downloaded and flew all the way around the map.
3. 2 tier two's is not enough, MCSG maps have around 30. Chests are sparse as well.

"took some time and creativity" How long? A day? Creativity? No terraforming, a copied ship and a couple chests? I really dislike this map, however, I wish you luck in the future.

I do not want to cause any flame here, thanks.

Raidon

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
I like the idea but it looks too much like a simple mushroom island. I think you need to terraform the map a lot better so it doesn't look like a generated mushroom island. I think the corn could also have more character and better ways to get out.

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
Closed due to stolen builds/Template filled in incorrectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci