Quantcast
  1. We're currently closed but wanted to bring back the site for archive purposes only.

Mutes System

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by KR0N0SAU, Mar 30, 2016.

1. KR0N0SAU

KR0N0SAU Experienced

For certain mutes, I think that you should add a month mute before a perma mute

Flox likes this.
  2. ThatTyle

ThatTyle
    Platinum

I'm gonna stay informed on this thread. I'm interested to see some moderators take on this idea. I have no idea how I feel about it haha.

Flox likes this.
  3. LilBub

LilBub
    Platinum

Hey, personally I can't 'judge' the idea of this but i'll explain my mind set on perm mutes.
    Basically for almost every single mute offence we have 3 offences and then its a perm mute, the reason the 4th offence is a perm mute is because how many times does one person need to be punished for the same thing before it gets ridiculous?​

If someone is continuously bypassing the filter, they get punished for 3 hours, 5 hours, 3 days and then perm.. after being muted for 3 days for something like this wouldn't common sense kick in and they would just stop? If they don't then it's a perm mute.. that's 3 warnings and most people who get perm muted/banned know what they are doing wrong and continue to do it anyway.​

A 1 month mute would be useless if after 3 offences they are still continuing to do it? 99% of the time they will be perm muted after it anyway. ​

Anyway, that's my opinion on the situation :)

Flox likes this.
  4. KR0N0SAU

KR0N0SAU Experienced

I was just thinking in with kohi. How they ban players for 3 months etc. Why not make that a mute

LittleKisses likes this.
  5. ToxicBlaze

ToxicBlaze
    Quantum

i am perm muted and i would rather prefer a 3 month mute to learn my lesson as i have now and on other servers i don't even type in chat anymore unless its to ask someone something. :(