• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My goodbye

RyyzingGod

Survivor
Reaction score
Alright so something in my laptop just got fried. Shoutout to Paxtonn for being stupid and making that happen lmao. Im just gonna give out shout outs which will basically tell you my story. Shoutout to Fusionnuggets to getting me into mcsg, shoutout to TheHo and CShayne for teaching me how to PvP with the rod, shoutout to Munish (Drake and Fatal) for making Paradox v1 and letting me in, shoutout to Eddy Charlie Shadoe for being good friends for a while, even though now some of us dislike eachother, i_come_2_pwn you hate me now but we used to be like bestfriends i've known you the most and best since v1, shoutout to Josh _Ziggurat_ Anthony GucciRose rockyrobin my asian buddy Foopy ted 2 !!, Steven Jake All of Dexterity, shoutout to my old ca friends that got banned and no longer play, shoutout to Littlerawr shoutout to rainbowunicorn, Aidan4au my bae, Sc_Swag we stopped talking a long time ago ;(, shoutout to my old squad Hjoe05 Yngii Huahwi JimJimFTW shoutout to Jokoy one of my favorite rednecks, shoutout to byr1ck my babe shoutout to MCkingSam shoutout to Phaithful my Venezuela friend that I got into mcsg, shoutout to nitro_elite, we used to talk in the old CA days, shout out to Sportsrandom for making even randier clans like #Bamboo and #WootWoot, shoutout to all the other randoms I didn't list and ya, btw im probably gonna give out ryyzing, pm me if you want it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci