• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My History in Name Changes #AU

LeeTeayeon

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I am just one of the moderator who moderates AU region.
One of the things about me is that, I do lots of name changes , so i decided to write my history for the name change.

ViceCaptain- My first ever name, this name was inspired by the manga One Piece

Sinnerr- The funny thing about this name is, it was a typo ... Well it seems to be fine.

Deformation- I think i am the most known with this name, its very original yes.

DrJ- Inspired by Julius Erving, an amazing basketball player and my love to basketball.

DrJ is my current name, and i will try not to do any more name changes. But if i do, it's just i can't resist it.

Comment down Au community, your name changes !

J

District 13
Reaction score
Ohhhh, you're Dr. J on teamspeak, I always see that moderator on but I don't know who it was :p

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Cool dude! You should have kept Deformation, it's a good name for a Moderator. Also, my name change history is as follows:

1. Radical - This was my first username on this account, yes It's OG. But I don't like it. I prefer my current username. What inspired me to use this? Well, It's OG and I'm pretty rad :)

2. Vanth - Eh, it has a meaning and I like it so why not. Vanth is the moon of a dwarf planet named Orca, I saw this in a documentary I watched online. :)

~Vanth

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
My long history of name changes...
1. croe97.

I really didn't want to change 'croe97' but I was too tempted to simply waste an opportunity, leading me to purchasing the following names:

croe
Myth
Spectral
Xime
Yah
Alias

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
US here.. ;) sorry for the invasion

Main Account: Ohjayx -> Freshly
Alternate Account: FreshlyxSqueezed -> Rihanna -> jluecks -> jluecksMC -> Yleps

Bolded usernames are my current IGN(s). c:

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh boy, I had done what people thought 'big' back then which now is 'small'. To have bought 16 alts, is pretty big. And not once I contemplated them adding name changes, but I couldn't care, I had 16 alts, and at that staggering number you just don't care about them anymore, even forget them —had many times were I forgot that I owned them or forgot the credentials, and this would go for months.

Definitely a lot of money wasted from my part, not because of buying 16 alts, but because I would buy donor on each of them, ultimately buying 6 times Diamond Donor*.

Regardless, I changed all the usernames from my alts. I have 16 accounts, yet have lost/gave away 3 of them, so I changed the usernames to the 13 alts under my command.

Uh, I'mma just list the name changes of some:

ThatOneFox --> honeythief
LoveKey --> Garnet
Foxxeyy --> Foxeyy --> Ecari
Trieno --> Treno (Which one do you guys like better?)
Tatll --> tattletale

and that's to name a few c:

*This includes Platinum also; 4 times Diamond(one of them when it was a monthly feed), 2 times Platinum.

Last edited:

DE5T1NY

Platinum
Reaction score
Cool dude! You should have kept Deformation, it's a good name for a Moderator. Also, my name change history is as follows:

1. Radical - This was my first username on this account, yes It's OG. But I don't like it. I prefer my current username. What inspired me to use this? Well, It's OG and I'm pretty rad :)

2. Vanth - Eh, it has a meaning and I like it so why not. Vanth is the moon of a dwarf planet named Orca, I saw this in a documentary I watched online. :)

~Vanth
agreed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci