• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Introduction :)

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
Never got around to doing one of these, so I figured... why not now?

My name is Seth (a.k.a Girls a.k.a Blism a.k.a Bliscat a.k.a Blismatic a.k.a Dare a.k.a Lucid etc...). I'm a 14 year old guy, I live in California, US, and I've been playing minecraft for about 2 years now.

I started MCSG in August of 2014. I was introduced to a clan (Desolation) by my friends Reflectts and Revizal and later joined it. We had a good time, but I was an amateur at MCSG and PvP in general. I got fairly good playing with the clan, but it eventually disbanded. I continued to play MCSG with my 2 close friends and some other people. In December of 2014, Reflectts and I were playing on Alaskan Village. He had died and it was going to deathmatch. Turns out, one of the leaders of Desolation was in that deathmatch, and we remembered eachother! He was teamed with the 3rd guy in DM, so we talked for a bit, then I 1v2'd him and won xD. Later, he DM'ed me on twitter saying that he had formed a new clan with some of the leaders from Desolation, and he wanted me to join. That's how the clan EnzoGenesis started. I could go on and on, but I'll try to keep it short. eG ended a couple weeks ago, and players from it started Exile, which is where I am an Officer now.

I play CS:GO (Gold Nova II) and do graphic design / minecraft graphics. I have a thread for my portfolio, which you can find here. I used to play on TheShieldMC server, Wynncraft, Hive, and the Archon. Right now, the only minecraft servers I really play on are MCSG and Mineplex when I'm just messing around with friends.

I own the accounts:
  • Girls - My main account. Platinum Rank. OF Cape.
  • Dare - My clan battle / scrim account. I don't care about stats on there. No rank. OF Cape.
  • Lucid / Ghool* - My tryhard account. That's why theres no stats on it, cause I'm scared I'll lose /.\ No rank.
  • Oreo - Just an account to mess around with friends on and not really care about. No Rank. OF Cape.
* = I change the name of the Lucid account between Lucid and Ghool every 30 days, that way I can hold both IGN's on one mojang account. If you see either of those names, it's me.

I have a love / hate relationship with MCSG, and I want to try and be a more active member of the community, and get to know all of you guys. Any questions, ask away :)

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Well I welcome you to the community! Thanks for doing one of these, I have never done one, But yours seems good! It was an interesting read, thanks again.

~Vanth
Never got around to doing one of these, so I figured... why not now?

My name is Seth (a.k.a Girls a.k.a Blism a.k.a Bliscat a.k.a Blismatic a.k.a Dare a.k.a Lucid etc...). I'm a 14 year old guy, I live in California, US, and I've been playing minecraft for about 2 years now.

I started MCSG in August of 2014. I was introduced to a clan (Desolation) by my friends Reflectts and Revizal and later joined it. We had a good time, but I was an amateur at MCSG and PvP in general. I got fairly good playing with the clan, but it eventually disbanded. I continued to play MCSG with my 2 close friends and some other people. In December of 2014, Reflectts and I were playing on Alaskan Village. He had died and it was going to deathmatch. Turns out, one of the leaders of Desolation was in that deathmatch, and we remembered eachother! He was teamed with the 3rd guy in DM, so we talked for a bit, then I 1v2'd him and won xD. Later, he DM'ed me on twitter saying that he had formed a new clan with some of the leaders from Desolation, and he wanted me to join. That's how the clan EnzoGenesis started. I could go on and on, but I'll try to keep it short. eG ended a couple weeks ago, and players from it started Exile, which is where I am an Officer now.

I play CS:GO (Gold Nova II) and do graphic design / minecraft graphics. I have a thread for my portfolio, which you can find here. I used to play on TheShieldMC server, Wynncraft, Hive, and the Archon. Right now, the only minecraft servers I really play on are MCSG and Mineplex when I'm just messing around with friends.

I own the accounts:
  • Girls - My main account. Platinum Rank. OF Cape.
  • Dare - My clan battle / scrim account. I don't care about stats on there. No rank. OF Cape.
  • Lucid / Ghool* - My tryhard account. That's why theres no stats on it, cause I'm scared I'll lose /.\ No rank.
  • Oreo - Just an account to mess around with friends on and not really care about. No Rank. OF Cape.
* = I change the name of the Lucid account between Lucid and Ghool every 30 days, that way I can hold both IGN's on one mojang account. If you see either of those names, it's me.

I have a love / hate relationship with MCSG, and I want to try and be a more active member of the community, and get to know all of you guys. Any questions, ask away :)

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
Well I welcome you to the community! Thanks for doing one of these, I have never done one, But yours seems good! It was an interesting read, thanks again.

~Vanth
c:
as i said, ive been playing mcsg for quite some time, just never was really a part of the community / the forums really much, which I want to do now

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
How'd you manage to get all those basic igns? I'm impressed.

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score
I live in California too!
i live in los angeles btw c;

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
basically, i was up 30 minutes after name changes came out. same as my friends. Call me a nerd, i dont care :p

My friends got the names:
Rascal
Shrine
Reflects
Strobe
Illustrations
King

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
basically, i was up 30 minutes after name changes came out. same as my friends. Call me a nerd, i dont care :p

My friends got the names:
Rascal
Shrine
Reflects
Strobe
Illustrations
King
Prouda you

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
my dream name would be "Sun" or "Moon" but i couldn't get them :(

oh and i forgot but one of my friends also got the names:
yay
Nice
Lol, yay is the best

J

District 13
Reaction score
Nice to meet you even though I'm sure we've talked in-game before :) By the way, I live in Cali too, yay ^-^

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
They are called "OG's". You have to be on at the exact time that they become available, and you have to click change name before anyone else trying to get the girl username. Yeah, It's hard. They sell for a lot of money though, so it is worth it :D

~Vanth

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci