• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My issues with MCSG (Make MCSG great again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spitzify

Career
Reaction score
I agree with this but it kind of gets boring playing the same sg maps over and over again.

SantsuH

Tribute
Reaction score
I logged on my account on MCSG just to reply to this and I agree with everything on this thread

deaduser456

Spectator
Reaction score
*sheds tear from left eye* Finally I'm not the only one with the eating glitch and weird hits! And the #1-200 coming back hit right at home. Amazing points, you covered just about everything!

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
We like seeing suggestions and opinions from the community.
Sadly most of these kinds of threads are full of flame and hate that we have to end up moving it away from the public view.
Thanks for not doing that.

Now, like you mentioned, most topics were mention in the Q&A with Chad.
Now, I am only a Sr Moderator and most of these topics are all up to Chad and the Developers. In two weeks there will be another Q&A with Chad.
You can find that here: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/q-a-followup-from-with-me-10-17-2015-and-info-on-the-next-one.228002/
You can also see the what was asked in the Q&A last week.

I would suggest you attend the next Q&A and bring up some of these. Hopefully, most of the glitches will be fixed by then.

PartyAnimalMC

Platinum
Reaction score
I wouldn't necessarily agree with the whole Judgement Day thing because Badlion does it and ban so many people falsely also one of the minigames you said to get rid of such as Survival Bingo because you and I don't play it doesn't mean it no one plays it it gets 200 - 300 people on it a day I agree with everything else such as getting rid of the minigames that literally get 0 people and doing something similar to Judgement Day but not necessarily banning them exclusively based off of G - Cheat because there is no such thing as perfect anti cheat that doesn't false ban people but maybe when they are detected by the anti cheat to have experienced mods who actually know what PvP is and not mods who have been playing the server for 2 months watch over the player to decide if they are cheating

PartyAnimalMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Also the fns is broken to where it randomly won't place its not a last tick thing anymore

Coferic

Gold
Reaction score
I wouldn't necessarily agree with the whole Judgement Day thing because Badlion does it and ban so many people falsely...
Badlion's "Judgement Day" is actually quite accurate. There have been misconceptions spread about their AC due to people falsely claiming to have been banned by it for no reason. Say a famous YouTuber hacks on Badlion and pins their ban on the "shoddy anti-cheat," their fanbase will most likely follow suit because a Content Creator they enjoy was supposedly "Falsely banned." This includes but is not limited to them spreading false information as such.

PartyAnimalMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Badlion's "Judgement Day" is actually quite accurate. There have been misconceptions spread about their AC due to people falsely claiming to have been banned by it for no reason. Say a famous YouTuber hacks on Badlion and pins their ban on the "shoddy anti-cheat," their fanbase will most likely follow suit because a Content Creator they enjoy was supposedly "Falsely banned." This includes but is not limited to them spreading false information as such.
And here is when you are wrong I have watched the anticheat ban someone for doing nothing suspicous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci