• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My MCSG Story - Goodbye for now.

MahxiXBL

Diamond
Reaction score
Before I start, I'd like to say sorry if I forget to mention you in my story, I've met so many amazing people on these servers, love you all <3

It all began at the start of Summer in 2013, I got bored of playing on my Xbox 360, games like FIFA and COD, it was getting too repetitive for me. Soon enough I stumbled across a YouTuber named BajanCanadian who I watched as he played 'Hunger Games' on Minecraft PC (no, I don't watch him anymore) and I already had console experience of Minecraft at the time which I enjoyed. I immediately got on my Computer to download maps which I then installed onto my Xbox, but I felt that playing 'Hunger Games' on the Xbox wasn't the same. Around 2 weeks later I went to my friends house who I knew had a Minecraft account for his PC. I went straight onto his account and went in search for a 'Hunger Games' server. Luckily enough, the MCSG website was the first one I came across and I saw the server list. 'eu1.mcsg.in' was entered into the IP address on direct connect and boom, my first game began. I most probably died straight away but oh well, I never gave up.

I enjoyed Minecraft so much that I decided to get my account, MahxiXBL. As Mahxi was already taken I decided to put 'XBL' at the end as I played on Xbox Live. (baaaaaaaad decision)

I had a bad start to my MCSG career, a lot of games, not a lot of wins. But one game, I came across what I suspected to be, a hacker. A few other people thought that this person was a hacker, one that I became close to, being Lemonz87.

We re-joined the same server (EU22) and so did the hacker. Together, as a team, it was our goal to eliminate him/her. I gave my Skype to Lemonz87 and enderking79 and I spoke to them whilst we searched for the hacker. We had a load of fun playing together and we continued to for around 2 months, in this time I had a lot of accusations from others in this group of people who thought that I was a hacker. But, Lemonz87 stuck up for me throughout it all. But, around 2 months later, I stopped talking to them all, we grew apart.

It was only a matter of time when I joined a game with The_Lunaticz, he asked me to team, me being the noob I still am, I accepted. I gave him my Skype and since then, we've had some awesome times together, all those times he betrayed me ;_; but I got over them all as we were really good friends.

He then introduced me to 2 other people, Mykul_ and Voei, we were a very close group of friends who played together on a daily basis, without fail. Amazing times again. It was only a matter of time before one of us drifted away and it was the amazing finder of my skin, The_Lunaticz, he, Voei and Mykul_ had a small argument which lead to Mykul_ and The_Lunaticz disliking eachother for at least a month. On July the 17th Apocalypse was born, my first clan ever.

Apocalypse Mentions <3
Mykul_ - You were a great friend to me and always will be on the servers, we still talk a bit and we had a lot of fun :p
Voei - Our football talks <3 I know more than you but whatever :p You were a good friend Gab and you played on a trackpad ._.
Qualia - You *were* the best pvper I'd ever met, oh how times have changed.
CharlesTheMelon - We talk now and again and you're still a great friend of mine <3
Nureactor - Fishing rod 2 strong :( You were an awesome guy Sayf <3
Druidso - Phil, you'll never see this but our nights on MineZ were the best! Also, annilation xD
KevinSucks - Same with you, you wont see this but me, you and Phil were the best MineZ squad :D
ThisJKid - JEMINE<3 I love your name and you are a good friend, your first impression in pvp was a great one ;)
superzer096 - How could I forget you? You have an amazing accent and you're from Kuwait. Awesome.
So, we made the clan, some members are stated up there^, I didn't get too close to the other members but I loved them all the same. During this time I met an extremely cocky player named PiixL who has a bigger mention later. We went unbeaten in our clan war record, but I didn't really feel like there was a big enough challenge for me. I felt as though I had developed my pvp skills a lot since it started, and I was ready to fight against some well-known pvpers. I ended up leaving the clan, receiving a little bit of hatred from a couple of the members, but they soon apologised.

One night I reunited with my former friend The_Lunaticz and again, he introduced me to who I thought (and still do) as one of the best pvpers on the MCSG servers. Ryska_ryssen <3<3<3
We then made a clan named #ThePiglets.

I still remember our first clan war round, a 3v3, on Avaricia. We had good chemistry together and managed to win the clan war 3-0 with ease. We got many members and became a very strong clan and decided to rename the clan to Zenith due to a majority vote in the clan. I had a lot of fun in the clan but at the time I was recognised by (in my opinion) one of the greatest players on MCSG, Elgoldo. I kept fighting him on a server named MCSwish and we had some pretty close fights. Sometimes I won but most of the times he did. He then added me on Skype to tell me that he had recommended me for most probably the best EU clan of all time - TheLegends. There were two problems however. The first being that I contemplated either joining TheLegends or staying in Cynix - Ryska_ryssen kindly told me to do what I wanted and he would've respected my decision either way which I am thankful to him for doing. The second came after, I needed 300 wins and I HATED trying to grind wins as I played MCSG for fun, I eventually got them however and I instantly applied for the clan, I was accepted straight away.

Honestly, I didn't really enjoy my stay in TheLegends but I played in a few clan wars along the way, I stayed until the end which was when a clan named Hellfire disqualified our clan as a player in our clan was using an alt which we never knew about during the game. At that point we had bad leadership which led to us disbanding, I was only in TheLegends for a short time hence the short paragraph. It took me a couple of days to find a new clan, then I decided to apply for The Forgotten which was probably the clan which I had most fun in.

I was accepted and as soon as I joined the TeamSpeak I was instantly welcomed by Charlesyummyegg and also the best pvper I've met xExtract who abused me throughout my whole stay at Forgotten. I could write so much about this clan, but I wont. I frequently played in clan wars though and we ended up being 30-0 in our clan war records. We constantly asked for clan wars against EU Rebels but we never got to fight them, it would've been an amazing fight though. Extract decided to put the clan on break though due to the majority of the clan being addicted to LoL. Sad times.

Then came the worst time of my real life. Something I wish not to say to the MCSG community. It forced me into taking a break from any form of Gaming for around a month. But nevertheless, I was back, and a tiny bit worse ._.

I came back to a clan named Cynix. Ryska_ryssen being the leader and I was made officer of the clan as soon as I joined. All of the members welcomed me back to MCSG and I started to play with 2 people a lot more who weren't a part of the clan, these 2 people being Fisheer and Riggsy_ <3
The clan didn't last too long after I joined, it disbanded and Ryska_ryssen decided to join Rebels. I however joined Hellfire.

It was just before Christmas when I joined Hellfire, I enjoyed my full stay. We fought against EU Rebels who we beat 5-3 (I think)! It was a very enjoyable clan war and I played in many of the rounds - it was actually the biggest clan war I had ever played in. Soon after that, we fought Hyperz, who were a great clan who had just beaten EU Rebels 5-2! We won them 5-2 though and they were good sports about it :).

But, Hellfire was feared by many European clans, and it wasn't becoming as challenging as I would've hoped. I decided to leave due to that reason and also another - Ryska_ryssen wanted me to help him lead Cynix!

Our good old members joined (I LOVE Franbulious I LOVE KotteN I LOVE Glasgowdude I HATE PiixL) and we appointed a new officer (who is now leader) DerpyDash11, we played a bit together, but it got boring for me, very boring.

This is why I quit. MCSG isn't the same anymore, and I get so much lag whilst playing it. If anyone I met ever wants to speak with me whenever, add me on Skype: MahxiXBL.

Sorry if you're dying from boredom, but next up comes some of the biggest mentions I need to give. (chronological order)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lemonz87
My first real MCSG friend. You always stuck up for me when I was accused of hacks and in any general argument within the EU22 group. I loved playing with you and we always thought of a wacky idea to end every game, keep moderating!

The_Lunaticz
Dan, we had some reaaaaaaaaaaaally funny times which had us both in stitches for the full night, I rek u evrytiem but you kept backstabbing me nub! We fell out a few times but we are friends right now and you deserve one of the big mentions :)

Mykul_
You're an amazing player and a great friend, you had moments where you would rage at me but you got over it :p I loved when we recorded and the times in Apocalypse, keep the ratio going and I hope that I can still join the TS to talk :)

Voei
GABURT PLS. You suck at everything and I hate you... But seriously, we still see each other on Cove often, and back when Apocalypse was up we used to be up late talking about football xD and same with you, we can talk on TS :)

Qualia
Oh, how did I even forget to mention you D: You were always playing with me and every game we played we ended up punching each other so much and it resulted to you killing me ._. You were a great friend and hopefully we talk on Skype :)

PiixL
You sucked at SG when I first met you but I turned you into a pro <3 Shame you couldn't get into Apocalypse but since then you've joined the same clans which I did. I remember that game on TSG1 where I fell off a cliff and you trash talked Voei a lot ._. and also the game on SG1... stfu br0​

Ryska_ryssen
What can I say, one of my best friends on the servers. Although you have ADHD which makes you rage a lot, I guided you through all of the times when you felt like quitting, we had each others back all of the times. Our clans were lots of fun and I wouldn't have gotten as good as I did without you. You are one of the best pvpers I've met and whether you keep playing or you quit for good, do what you think is best. Keep in touch. Good luck in the future <3​

xExtract
You need a mention as you are the not only the best pvpers I've met, but also one of the funniest people I've met xD I think I've beaten you once on swish, out of the 9001+ games we've played (legit D:). Go play LoL or something.​

Charlesyummyegg
Hey guys, CharlesYummyegg here - the black nigi from the UK.
You are hilarious, the funniest person ever! We've played together quite a bit and also, I used to be better than you on LoL hahaha, not anymore though ;)

Builda_Br3tt
I could've mentioned you earlier but at that point we didn't like each other too much :p Nevertheless, you are a great leader and a great friend, good luck with university if you get in and I wish Hellfire all the best.

Riggsy_
RIGY <3 We played a lot together, whether it was late at night or during the day, you'd always want to play with me, our teamwork was great! RiggsyXBL and MahxiXBL rekin evry1! I remember when we hadn't talked for a long time then I joined your GTA game :p Keep in touch :)

Glasgowdude
You're a very good pvper, I remember when we first talked during October, we became good friends and we played with each other quite frequently, I always had faith in you in every clan war, not once did I see you playing bad. Good luck with the clan!

NoahSailer
We played together a lot and I remember the night we were playing with Riggsy when we were on the US pvp server, I actually can't remember then name :S But anyway, you hated me at first and then we became friends. Go for number one ;)

Fisheer
Last but not least, possibly the worst pvper in Europe but I felt sorry for you so we played together.
Seriously though, you are a very funny person and an amazing friend, you're good at pvp and we had too many great times to mention, I really hope that you keep in touch and that we can play on the other sg server *hint*. You're the one who helped me get into Legends. Our funniest times were on Cowboys vs Indians - the funniest game mode ever, we were hardly ever on the same team and we had mini 1v1s on it :p I luv u bbe

That's about it, again - I'm sorry if I didn't mention you, try writing a story yourself and remembering to mention everyone!

Goodbye <3

Last edited:

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Bye, I never really knew you, but have fun in life, and also comeback soon :3.

KotteN

Diamond
Reaction score
Aaaawh Maks, u mentioned me, I luv u 2. <3 ^^
But anyways, we'll miss u D:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci