• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My MCSG Story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StatResett

Tribute
Reaction score
Hi there, many of you may know me as StatReset. Commonly know as "The AU Bluahwi". Today I will be sharing my long, experience with mcsg. This is also an apology letter to all my friends I've been an utter immature trash talker too.

This year is my 2nd year anniversary of being a member of mcsg. It all started back in the old days of August 2013. I rarley played back then though. One day I looked up "good hunger games server" that's when my journey began. I joined mcsg and would play around 10 matches a day on a mac-book 2007 which would run 17 fps. I had no ambition, no sense of direction of where to go from here. I didn't have any equipment, I used a good old track pad. I played mcsg for about 5 months and took a break. I came back with a new account - iStrafeYouYT. I was willing to take this game seriously now, so I used my mums school laptop, which would run 100 fps. I bought a Razer Naga gaming mouse, and mouse pad. I started to play 50 games everyday, each time getting better and better. But I got to cocky, and became a Inappropriate body part on a male within the mcsg community. It became a regular thing to get hate when I logged onto to the AU mcsg servers. At this point I had potential, I wasn't amazing, but I knew I could be. I decided to trade accounts to a US player Slytrium. I traded my iStrafe account, and received the Slytrium account. I became quite well know within the community, I was recognized for skill, and when I would join some players would say "omg Slytrium leave you're to good" ect... This boosted confidence and I played even more than I did. I decided to go for another fresh start, and bought an account called CantHqndle. This is my main youtube account, my main minecraft account. I became well known sorta, and I became at the top of my peek, I would get around 20 wins a day. But then one day - Bluahwi came into my life. Inspired by the ratio, I was determined to get the same win/loss ratio. I renamed my account to - StatReset, a tryhard name (sorry aidan for stealing it xD) I started to team every-game to get wins. I got a 15/15 and became well known. I then eventually got 40/45 and most games were boosted. Boosted in a way where we 1v1ed in death-match, if thats boosting take it as it is. 21/04/2015, the day the account was banned. Yes StatReset was banned. I have a main which will remain ingognito but now I will reveal my alts, and previous names. I would also like to apologize to players I have hurt and ruined relations with.

Pingerrr: We had been friends for 1 and a half years. And It was ruined buy me - dogging you to get a win on StatReset. I would skype you for ages we'd mess around in clan battles, and have banter. I hope I can make things right, and I apologize.

Tqctics: Yes I am Digitql. I know this will ruin my friendship with you, but I cant keep in the guilt of you not knowing im Digitql. I don't want to go over the cape incident nor argue about it. But sorry for lying, and I understand if you'd like to kick me from contrivance.

Jordyy: Quite recently I had been accusing you of win farming, although I had not realised how immature I was being. Because I was doing it myself. Sorry about this, I don't thoroughly know you, but I am sorry.

There is too many people I need to set things right with. If I missed you, add me on skype, my "booster username" and I'll sort it out.

Alt Names:
PrivateScoreless
Digitql
ChuqqsMC
iStrafeYouYT
SoTotallyTobes

there is more - but they link to my main account.

Sorry for the trouble, thanks for reading.

~StatReset

Last edited:

Zuldan

Experienced
Reaction score
Hi there, many of you may know me as StatReset. Commonly know as "The AU Bluahwi". Today I will be sharing my long, experience with mcsg. This is also an apology letter to all my friends I've been an utter immature trash talker too.

This year is my 3rd year anniversary of being a member of mcsg. It all started back in the old days of December 2013. One day I looked up "good hunger games server" that's when my journey began. I joined mcsg and would play around 10 matches a day on a mac-book 2007 which would run 17 fps. I had no ambition, no sense of direction of where to go from here. I didn't have any equipment, I used a good old track pad. I played mcsg for about 5 months and took a break. I came back with a new account - iStrafeYouYT. I was willing to take this game seriously now, so I used my mums school laptop, which would run 100 fps. I bought a Razer Naga gaming mouse, and mouse pad. I started to play 50 games everyday, each time getting better and better. But I got to cocky, and became a Inappropriate body part on a male within the mcsg community. It became a regular thing to get hate when I logged onto to the AU mcsg servers. At this point I had potential, I wasn't amazing, but I knew I could be. I decided to trade accounts to a US player Slytrium. I traded my iStrafe account, and received the Slytrium account. I became quite well know within the community, I was recognized for skill, and when I would join some players would say "omg Slytrium leave you're to good" ect... This boosted confidence and I played even more than I did. I decided to go for another fresh start, and bought an account called CantHqndle. This is my main youtube account, my main minecraft account. I became well known sorta, and I became at the top of my peek, I would get around 20 wins a day. But then one day - Bluahwi came into my life. Inspired by the ratio, I was determined to get the same win/loss ratio. I renamed my account to - StatReset, a tryhard name (sorry aidan for stealing it xD) I started to team every-game to get wins. I got a 15/15 and became well known. I then eventually got 40/45 and most games were boosted. Boosted in a way where we 1v1ed in death-match, if thats boosting take it as it is. 21/04/2015, the day the account was banned. Yes StatReset was banned. I have a main which will remain ingognito but now I will reveal my alts, and previous names. I would also like to apologize to players I have hurt and ruined relations with.

Pingerrr: We had been friends for 1 and a half years. And It was ruined buy me - dogging you to get a win on StatReset. I would skype you for ages we'd mess around in clan battles, and have banter. I hope I can make things right, and I apologize.

Tqctics: Yes I am Digitql. I know this will ruin my friendship with you, but I cant keep in the guilt of you not knowing im Digitql. I don't want to go over the cape incident nor argue about it. But sorry for lying, and I understand if you'd like to kick me from contrivance.

Jordyy: Quite recently I had been accusing you of win farming, although I had not realised how immature I was being. Because I was doing it myself. Sorry about this, I don't thoroughly know you, but I am sorry.

There is too many people I need to set things right with. If I missed you, add me on skype, my "booster username" and I'll sort it out.

Alt Names:
PrivateScoreless
Digitql
ChuqqsMC
iStrafeYouYT
SoTotallyTobes

there is more - but they link to my main account.

Sorry for the trouble, thanks for reading.

~StatReset
What's good my BOI from Primative ;)

J

District 13
Reaction score
Didn't Blauwhi boost with a hacker?

StatResett

Tribute
Reaction score
Hate to burst your bubble, but December 2013 to now is only about a year and a half.
Haha :p Made a mistake, changed, I first game was in august so ill count it from there, thanks for the heads up though :3/

BigFella

Platinum
Reaction score
It's great to see people owning up to their faults and apologising to others. It's a step forward to a happier and friendlier community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci