• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My MCSG Story

Reaction score
Hi..my name is afroninja609, but you can call me Afro. Well that's what most of my friends here call me. Basically I started playing Minecraft on March 20th of 2013. A couple months or so after I got my account, I somehow got into the community.(I can't really remember how i did) I enjoyed playing games with a couple of my close friends like probinson12, steiner87, RECX2812, Gonzalezero, XxJuniorxX_21, Bronze_Box, ashishkin1, and mob_slayer9000. Those were the names of the accounts they used back then. Anyway, I just simply enjoyed playing game after game and having a blast with my friends. After a while, My friend ruffy599 introduced me to a thing called MCSG clans. The idea sounded so cool, and eventually I created my own clan called Immortality. I had a bunch of friends that i knew join the clan. To be honest, we weren't very good, but we were close friends and that's all that mattered. After that, I joined a clan called Axis with my friend XxJuniorxX_21. At that time, I thought that I had no chance in getting into Axis, but somehow we did. Axis was lead by TakenTaze, and some of the members were semi-well known players such as ogston, Tuct(xMiserable), and a couple more very good players that i couldn't quite remember. After that, I can't exactly remember what clans i hopped to and from.
This is the first of many things that I regret doing in my "online" life. My friend introduced me to a hacked client called Kinky. I thought hacking was the most fun thing in the world. It was so fun, that is until I got banned for a whole week. I stopped hacking after that, but I continued to use BSM for basically my whole MCSG "career" after that. lel

A couple weeks later, my friend XxJuniorxX_21 and I applied for a clan called Odious lead by a another well-known player by the name of shanrrbananrr. To my surprise, we were accepted for trial, and eventually member. I got to know the members very well throughout my time in Odious, and I even got my 500th win there. After a while, there was a fight between people in the clan and extremely good players like munishisawesome(Drake) and Sportsfan2565. After they left, I got bumped up to leader along with Junior and TikiHutV1. But sadly there were more controversies between people, and I left the clan along with Junior. Pretty much right after I left Odious, I joined a clan called Complexity. Complexity was an amazing clan with some of the most friendly people I've ever met. (meowmeowjazzy, EpicPotato773, iJoshHD, Blue_Tomahawk, and more)

Again, I continued hopping from clan to clan (kinda sad, I know) and I eventually joined a clan called Instinct. Instinct was owned by a player by the name of FortunateParwez/iPen0m. Parwez was without a doubt one of the best leaders in the community IMO. When I applied for Instinct with my friends _Frezzy and XxJuniorxX_21, I got accepted as Elite along with Junior. I know that Instinct had a big affect on me because I can remember the date I joined. February 24, 2014. In this clan, I got extremely close friendships with pretty much all of the members. After a couple clan name changes(about 4) I received Officer along with TopBandit and another person that I can't quite remember. And then after about another 4 clan name changes Parwez quit and TopBandit, MLGMajestic, Qyxr, and I lead the clan for a while. After Parwez left, the clan wasn't really the same, so it pretty much fell apart over time.

That is when my fellow ex-Instinct member TheDream_Dude and I hopped on the Protocol teamspeak. Protocol was lead by fatmanmak and Defresa. Protocol had a bunch of ex-Sovereign members and a couple other people. TheDream_Dude, zCrimsonAura, and I hung out with the clan a lot and eventually got accepted c: . We had this mini tournament in the clan, and that led to TheDream_Dude's promotion to Elite, zCrimsonAura's promotion to Elite, and my promotion to Trial-Officer. I didn't know this until much later, but Defresa only promoted me to Trial-Officer because he felt bad for me xD. But i got to know the other members and staff really well and I actually got accepted as Officer. I even got my 1000th win in Protocol. During my time in Protocol, many things happened.

The first thing that happened wasn't so good. I, along with some of my buddies, decided to have some fun and hack on MCSG. To make a long story short, I got permanently banned for my second offence of hacking. A couple weeks after my ban, I hopped on MCSG ts and got pulled up into a channel with Sr. Mod KellieBreanne. I lied to her and said that my sister was the one hacking on my account. She didn't believe me at first, but I got my sister on the mic and she played along with it. To my surprise, I got unbanned. xD

The second thing that happened wasn't so good either. I was in the midst of a scrimmage with another clan called Ascendancy. Now this was a time when everyone talked and joked about ddosing and swatting and things of that sort. This is what I said,
"Hey thedude2012"
"Do u like single player?"
"Cuz soul said ur gonna be forced to play it soon"

Soul was my friend and clan-mate soulknight46. Anway, I soon got permanently banned from the MCGAMER Servers.

After my 2nd perm ban I began playing on my alt account ChocolateGummies. I played on that account for quite a while. I played on it for Clan Battles and stuff like that, and I never got caught :p. Eventually, I decided to play on an account that I bought a long time ago called _AfroNinja. I played on that account for fun, and I played on my ChocolateGummies account for clan battles.

Because all good things must come to an end, Protocol did eventually disband. It was mostly because Defresa and I were playing too much UHC, Max(HerobrinesMama) and others were playing a bunch of CSGO, cheesecake_54 was playing league all the time, and we pretty much drifted apart. The funny thing is that about half the members in Protocol were perm banned players. Defresa was perm banned on nelsonawesome1 for the majority of the tiime, but he eventually got the ban disputed. Max is perm banned on HerobrinesMama, JusticeDog was banned on his account, Hassen was banned on i_suck, I'm pretty sure cheesecake got perm banned too. Anyway, it was pretty funny how after being around them I got perm banned.

Like I said, Defresa and I played reddit UHC a lot. He is actually the one that got me into it and introduced me to all the really experienced players. I pretty much left the MCSG community and spent most of my time in reddit UHC. I still played on clan battles for a couple clans that I was in, but i never really devoted time like I used to.

After a while, I got into some deep sh*t with my parents and was banned from using the computer forever, and I haven't played Minecraft in about 4 or so months. It is actually pretty relaxing being able to enjoy time outside and spending time with my friends and hanging out with girls. By the way I'm 15 if anyone is wondering. I felt the need to write this for my friends to let them know why I've sort of disappeared.

If you don't care about my mcsg story or anything in this letter, you shouldn't feel the need to post it in the comments.

So that's pretty much it. Pce

-Afroninja609/_AfroNinja/ChocolateGummies

CrimsonAura

Career
Reaction score
Afro i miss you :( You were one of my best friends, and one of the only other blasians in this community. Please come back, put your mom on the mic i'll smack some sense into her!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well, I never talked to you really but we ran into each other in scrims and whatnot last year. Plus, I was pretty good friends with Max at the time so we probably would have gotten along well c:

Have fun in life! I wish I wasn't so addicted to playing MCSG/CS:GO

Reaction score
Well, I never talked to you really but we ran into each other in scrims and whatnot last year. Plus, I was pretty good friends with Max at the time so we probably would have gotten along well c:

Have fun in life! I wish I wasn't so addicted to playing MCSG/CS:GO
Thanks :) although I wish we could've talked cuz u seem like a cool guy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci