• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Minecraft story (AU Player)

xMagicianzMagicz

Spectator
Reaction score
Dear Reader,
This is a very common story told, Seems the same thing goes on and on. Mine isn't special or boring. I think i'm an average player, just another number in this world with no value to this community. (Just My depressing tone)

So this is how my story begins.
I started as a cracked player. All my friends had got this game for free. i was like sweet i want to play with you too. Year 7 with trying to fit in. So i played on the server called pimpincraft. It had hunger games. Great fun, Made competitions, Bragged on, Good Times. For my birthday an old player who now has quit bought me minecraft the actual game. I played Hive alot. I called every person who had good ping a hacker. I didn't understand ping at the time so hacks was the assumption. 300ms = everybody hacks . Jackol5 was that old player. He had a 1/3 ratio until i played with him and made it a 1/10. I played 200 games with 3 wins. I thought i was amazing unstoppable. I joined MCSG on the 13th of June 2013, and the forums in December to join clans.

He was the one who started my journey along this server.

The day that my competitive streak started was the day that i went up to Jb- hi fi and bought my brand new 2014 edition Razer Naga. I struggled with an outdated microsoft mouse that was from the 1990's. I had a macbook air from school with 70 fps. It is and still amazing to me. :) | I started getting better at the game.
I started winning, learning new strategies and worst of all getting called for being a hacker. I started to learn to abuse my ping 15-20ms and use a strategy which i will link below.

Credit to Vkyz

Sword rushing and Flint and steel were my strong points. I joined #Avolation with the names of OGordon123, xtsee, Bluecritical, Max552 and Lewyselliot (He taught me everything). I was into the clan life where we all won and lost against many clans. 3 Clans later I decided to make my own clan with sammydude423, Stabilise_Jordan and myself, Stabilise_Tom. Us 3 hogged the clan battles which lead to me disbanding the clan (RIP #VanishAU). We recruited anyone as we were thirsty for members.

The Day I quit MCSG and Clans was the day i got Ddossed. Just was playing, started lagging and then i realised that someone wanted revenge and i found out it was an old clan mate. Gave up everything as my router would be destroyed if i didn't quit. The Mods didn't do anything as they were just useless to my situation. I needed evidence so they mods could do their job. I went on the down low for a while, lowering my status as a player. I'd love being well known but it has its flaws.

So i returned after long time thought and relaxation. I started off playing again from 50 wins. I remember my foe's and everything they did. A fire burnt inside me determined to get to 100 wins. I looked up to Gravey4rd and his defensive style and tried it out for 10 games. I won 6 of those 10 games and played defensive forever.

I was looked down upon by higher players due to my ratio. 137/2500 (Rough). I felt this was unjust as so many players with ratio's of 1/3 and 1/5 was beaten. Yes i was and still am hated by Min4tor and Kingson. These Players play on alts as they are both banned players. I know what accounts they are but its not worth the flame.

This is where my story ends but continues. My ratio is 1/4. I feel like justice has been served to all of those high players who pitty me and said "Hey Look at the worlds best player, xMagicianzMagicx. Aren't his Stats Amazing."

We all started from the bottom. We all have foes. Teams are apart of the game and so are hackers. Their is Truly no point in GG, GF, rekt or eZ as at the end of the day their is a world outside of a computer screen.

~ Stabilise_Tom with his Bad spelling and grammer.

grammer was the pun

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci