• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Minecraft Story.

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
My story :D

There I was in my car, January 2013, playing with my Lego, that's when my brother says 'There is a game called Minecraft, it's a bit like Lego except on a screen' So I looked up 'Minecraft' on the app store, I was $7 but I bought it. I started playing it and building all sorts of stuff, I remember I spend 2 hours working on a tree house, anyways, I was playing that for a little while then I got bored of it on the iPad because my friend had just bought Minecraft on the computer, it was way cooler since it had a lot more things to do. So I decided to play on his account for a little while. I played Hive, I enjoyed not knowing what ping was. Around 2 months playing on that account, I thought why not make my own Minecraft account, so I bought one and for some reason, I decided to name it 'josh_legend' not sure why but that's how that account began.

So I was enjoying myself playing survival and the Hive server, that's when I realised my friends at school played Minecraft, and they told me about the server called 'The Fridge' I thought it was the best server! Soon after that the server shut down so we got bored, that's when my brothers friend told me that he played Minecraft, I said 'What servers do you play?' he said 'I play a server called MCSG.'.

I started playing MCSG, I loved it I told my friends about it and they started playing MCSG with me too. I had awful stats at the beginning around 3/500 something like that, then I started getting better, I eventually achieved the goal of getting 100 wins I had 1700 games or so but I thought I was the very best. I eventually joined a clan called #PsyWave, It was a pretty cool clan actually, the leader was Thekaiser we did a couple of cbs but of course that clan had to come to an end.

My completed goals of MCSG:
Get 100 wins
Get 500 wins
Get 1000 wins
No armor challenge

Some cool friends:
Tranquilityy
NakedNarwhal
naypan
jakman1001
Yeh doesn't have many friends *cris*

thanks for reading fellas! :D
Sorry for any grammar mistakes or incorrectly spelled words I wrote this quite quickly.

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
Nice, short, sweet story.
Always love reading these. :)

jakman1001

Survivor
Reaction score
Awesome story Josh. It's nice to learn more about you, Thanks for the tag :)

MURDERCISMm8

Survivor
Reaction score
ok we're not friends, ok.
go play lego nerd.
JK ILY GOOD STORY
im gonna do one tomorrow thx for inspiration bae

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members