• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My opinons on ALL the maps

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
Lol :p

Those amazing items are, however the result of a glitch, and will likely be replaced with regular, randomized tier two loot.
yeah they were quite over powered

Toxicinator

Tribute
Reaction score
BTW that was REALLY bias >.>

Now my opinions :D

SG1: quite a few chests, I like the small landmarks compared to the map's size

SG2: Lots of chests, easy to make a route for beginners.

SG3: Very well terraformed, liking the tier 2 chests in each landmark, makes them easy to spot.

SG4: Nicely arranged. tier 2 chests in harder-to-get locations which stops you accessing them quickly. Good size.

Breeze: Nice idea, would have liked more islands for 24 players, quick games.

Teweran: Brilliant terraforming & concept, always bumping into players to battle which is nice.

Kharmunrah: Great structure. Stops people getting to corn quickly after refills, Great landmarks but too many chests in village.

MCSG ruins: Nice idea for a corn but could have been made better, not many chests.

Solar Frost: I like the idea but its a bit small (only spectated this map)...

Japanese: nice buildings and generous chests. not liking the crafting tables on one side of the tree, couldn't find it.

Overgrown: Liking the large jungle, but needs more landmarks. (only spectated this map)...

Hungry Hills: Liking the corn on a land-bridge concept, more landmarks needed.

Skylands: Very original, liking the hidden chests.

Yellowstone: I haven't even seen this one yet, its never voted for.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Here's my list:

1. Solar Frost
2. Survival Games 4
3. Survival Games 1
4. Teweran SG
5. SG Ancient Japan
6. Kharmunrah
7. Survival Games 3
8. Fortress Pyke
9. MCSG Ruins
10. Survival Games 2
11. Yellowstone
12. Skyland Survival
13. Overgrown Arena
14. Hungry Hills
15. Breeze Island

Some people may just hate me for the fact that Breeze Island is last, or that SG 2 is only at 10th place. This doesn't mean they're bad maps. Actually, every map is good in one way or another, some I just prefer to play more than others.

RadioactivFly

Survivor
Reaction score
Everyone hates MCSG Ruins. I get how the terrain is vanilla and the cornucopia is unfair, but has anyone seen the underground city? You can access it from a few ponds in the jungle area. It really is amazing, the only amazing part of the map.

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Some people may just hate me for the fact that Breeze Island is last, or that SG 2 is only at 10th place. This doesn't mean they're bad maps. Actually, every map is good in one way or another, some I just prefer to play more than others.
I hate on you because you like MCSG ruins... I am just kidding. But it sucks.

cmhcraft12

Survivor
Reaction score
I would probably find zukodark's opinion better if he wrote better grammer. (ex. My favorites is:) Not to be mean or anything, but that's how I see it.

Here are my top 5:

5. YellowStone; It is a very well build map. A lot of buildings around the GIANT tree in the center of the map, I also like the Iron room after the end of the Diamond hallway. I got trapped in there once but someone came along, started teasing me, and I got out and killed him. XD

4. Survival Games 1; You wonder why? It's the Original! It's not the BEST of the Survival Games series, but it sure gives you the feel that you are trapped in a giant glass dome with no one except people who want to kill you. 0_0

3. Ancient Japan; It's a VERY good map and it must've taken a VERY long time to build all of those Pagodas. I also like the hidden chests in the middle.

2. Survival Games 4; I have a very good chest route on it, as well as the fact that, depending on where you go from the middle, you would have a completely different game! I say that because there is some sort of "construction city" on one side of the map, while on the other side, there is a set of houses, AS WELL as a rather large forest!

1. Teweran; Or however you spell it. I LOVE IT because of the amazingly built dragon and set of temples. Also, there is a decent amount of chests everywhere. BWAAAAARRRR!!!!! (Why did I say that? I don't know.)

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would probably find zukodark's opinion better if he wrote better grammer. (ex. My favorites is:) Not to be mean or anything, but that's how I see it.

Here are my top 5:

5. YellowStone; It is a very well build map. A lot of buildings around the GIANT tree in the center of the map, I also like the Iron room after the end of the Diamond hallway. I got trapped in there once but someone came along, started teasing me, and I got out and killed him. XD

4. Survival Games 1; You wonder why? It's the Original! It's not the BEST of the Survival Games series, but it sure gives you the feel that you are trapped in a giant glass dome with no one except people who want to kill you. 0_0

3. Ancient Japan; It's a VERY good map and it must've taken a VERY long time to build all of those Pagodas. I also like the hidden chests in the middle.

2. Survival Games 4; I have a very good chest route on it, as well as the fact that, depending on where you go from the middle, you would have a completely different game! I say that because there is some sort of "construction city" on one side of the map, while on the other side, there is a set of houses, AS WELL as a rather large forest!

1. Teweran; Or however you spell it. I LOVE IT because of the amazingly built dragon and set of temples. Also, there is a decent amount of chests everywhere. BWAAAAARRRR!!!!! (Why did I say that? I don't know.)
First, I am only 13 year and norwegian, don't think I can spell everything right. Second, Ancient Japan was made really fast. Third, I think you will like our map based of your opinons.

cmhcraft12

Survivor
Reaction score
First, I am only 13 year and norwegian, don't think I can spell everything right. Second, Ancient Japan was made really fast. Third, I think you will like our map based of your opinons.
Oh. I'm terribly sorry about that mistake. <:)
It was? WOW! It must've had a HUGE build team. I wouldn't have enough patience to build 1 of those Pagodas. :p
I hope to see it! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci