• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My opinons on ALL the maps

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Breeze Island. Is a funny map, good for pvp, while little size, it has alot of chests. It is alot of landmarks around it in the ocean, and I don't take them. I am aiming for some of the mountains inside the main island. Before it was really overplayed, but with SG4 it has stopped. 9/10
Of course, I can think of hundreds of ways in which it can be a stand-up comedian.

First, I am only 13 year and norwegian, don't think I can spell everything right. Second, Ancient Japan was made really fast. Third, I think you will like our map based of your opinons.
I'm only 14 year old and Indonesian. My country was originally Dutch, not much English. Your reason is invalid. jk I love everyone

xElisehx

Experienced
Reaction score
I would probably find zukodark's opinion better if he wrote better grammer. (ex. My favorites is:) Not to be mean or anything, but that's how I see it.

Here are my top 5:

5. YellowStone; It is a very well build map. A lot of buildings around the GIANT tree in the center of the map, I also like the Iron room after the end of the Diamond hallway. I got trapped in there once but someone came along, started teasing me, and I got out and killed him. XD

4. Survival Games 1; You wonder why? It's the Original! It's not the BEST of the Survival Games series, but it sure gives you the feel that you are trapped in a giant glass dome with no one except people who want to kill you. 0_0

3. Ancient Japan; It's a VERY good map and it must've taken a VERY long time to build all of those Pagodas. I also like the hidden chests in the middle.

2. Survival Games 4; I have a very good chest route on it, as well as the fact that, depending on where you go from the middle, you would have a completely different game! I say that because there is some sort of "construction city" on one side of the map, while on the other side, there is a set of houses, AS WELL as a rather large forest!

1. Teweran; Or however you spell it. I LOVE IT because of the amazingly built dragon and set of temples. Also, there is a decent amount of chests everywhere. BWAAAAARRRR!!!!! (Why did I say that? I don't know.)
yellowstone is bad terraforming many glitches and prety ugly in my opinion you can even get out of the map

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci