• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Personal Opinion On Report Abuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello there Im starting to fell that Mods dont take the real time to see the report abuses cause from 10 I make only 4 are accepted and I started to think WHY?!?

And what I tough was this:

Thing 1: They dont take the necessary time to reed the report.

Thing 2: They think we can actually rec and take photo to everything when we cant.

Thing 3: They sometimes just ignore the Report and close it by saying its not a hacker cause they dont watch the video twice.

Thing 4: They always say that you didnt advertise, and I started to advertise people and what they do: They laugh at me cause im not a MOD and im just simulating im one but asking for no-hack, no-spam and no-rude chat.

Thing 5: Once I advertise and they finish to laugh of me they just continue spamming and for the moment I wanna the photo of the advertise the spam make it go away and sometimes I take screen as fast as I can so I do make the report and what they say I do not have enough proves that they where doing something bad before my warning. and that I should not stop making reports.

Thing 6: Some players are rebels and just do the contrary of what I ask for example: Not flood the chat, not rude chat, no hacks what they do rude chat hack and spam what I do report what Mods say they are good kids give them another chance lets not ban and mute them they are playing of course if you ask for they to follow the rules they wont do it and you cant report them cause technically you are making them to brake the rules by asking them to follow them, what I think I just waisted time of my life and game for they to tell me its not important cause they weren't doing something wrong till I ask for a nice game. (this not happens its just a fast way to describe the report abuses and remember its an non real EXAMPLE.)

Well this is how I see the report abuses cause I wanna clean this server from not nice players.

I just did the report for giving a public opinion of experiences that I had in past or a way to see them

Love you,
TheLichBD

DarkNiightz

Wagwan
Staff member
Reaction score
That's strange, I made 4 reports today and they were all accepted.

Thing 7: Maybe your evidence wasn't up to the standards they require to ban somebody.

Mods say they are good kids give them another chance lets not ban and mute them they are playing
That's not true.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah, you are assuming it's the staff's fault for not accepting your reports. You may want to do some more research or ask a mod that has been here for a long time how to spot hacks.

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
may be i dont know i just want the staff to take the necesesaty time to comprend why im doing that report

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That's strange, I made 4 reports today and they were all accepted.

Thing 7: Maybe your evidence wasn't up to the standards they require to ban somebody.

That's not true.
if you full read the report i made i clearly specified its an non true Explanation bruh of course that donst happen is the way I see it
1 report today 1 was no accepted ill live you the report here just in case you think its not good quality report: http://www.mcgamer.net/posts/1902608/

Joey

Staffing Team Lead
Reaction score
Hey there!

I do want you to know that we appreciate every report you make in an attempt to make sure that the community is a safe and fun place for everyone. From what I see, you genuinely want to help out, and so you ask people not to break the rules, and when you feel that people are breaking the rules, you report it. Just think, even though not all of your reports abuses are accepted, you are still helping us by telling us which people we could keep an eye on.

We, as staff members, have to be 110% sure that the user is breaking the rules, otherwise the ban or mute would be unfair. If the evidence is sufficient, that's amazing, you helped us get a rulebreaker off of the server. If the evidence isn't sufficient, that's no big deal, either! Whether your evidence is enough or not, I personally applaud the fact that you attempt to make report abuses, and I would like to thank you for that.

So once again, thank you for every report that you have done, you are helping the community a great ton!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci