• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Rather Awkward Goodbye

Did you find and get all the song references?

• Yes and I understood them :)

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Yes, but I did not get them at all :P

• No, I did get most of them though

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No, but I did find 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Found none :/

• Total voters

Glade_OS

Experienced
Reaction score
So after thinking over things I have decided to leave the forums. I have not been getting as much satisfaction from foruming as I used to. My album reviews were rather fun however, some album reviews were a pain to make (I almost lost the Ride The Lightning review to pop-up ads). So I guess you can say I will be Gone Forever (I might reference songs a lot), or will I?

Now as mentioned there was an awkward part. I actually had an account before this. Usually when I want to rejoin a forum, I will go by a new name and different features. Now as odd sounds my original account was SonicSplit :3 Yeah...the awkward part. And yes, that means my gender is different on both accounts.

But in reality, I am a guy :p Just thought that going as a girl would be inconspicuous and not be as obvious (to be honest, I do not know many Sonic fans who play this game). I only really told one person about this (that being NotSverre , who I know from a different forum).

So anyways, I will be packing my bags for a Holiday in Cambodia (not really :p) for now. Maybe I will come back on a different account, maybe I will not. Only time will tell (fortunately not a dying time). So, hopefully not tears fall or crash around you and you rise above this, and I will be gone...now! (Props to you if you get all the song references, there is a total of 5).

TSGLuke

Platinum
Reaction score
Sad to see another MCSG member leave, I didn't really know you, but I'm pretty sure I saw you in a SG lobby a couple times. :p Farewell! :(

AbominableMCSG

Spectator
Reaction score
Wow... Almost 150 posts on this... over 1,200 on the other... you really "use" to like the forums. :p

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I still don't understand why people obsess over their reputations, make new forum accounts, then leave, etc. I personally never saw anything negative coming from you on any of your accounts, just be comfortable with who you are c:

But if you must leave, then it's probably best you do so. See ya around I guess

OreoTheLlama

Career
Reaction score
I really enjoyed your album reviews, but have fun on your Holiday! So long and goodnight, Glade. May vampires never hurt you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci