• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My reasons for..well..coming back.

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Alright, so as some of you may know, I am back and some people are acting as its forever...I forgot to mention its not. the reason I am coming back is well...I was at school hall and I was in my house's common room, (Yes my school is posh like that), and I overheard someone say "So I got my 200th win on survival games yesterday!". I had never heard anyone talk about mcsg at school since I left mcsg and so ,naturally I mentioned I used to play it, he replied "Huh Cool, so how many wins did you get?"
I answered "181""181? Heh, well I got my 200th win yesterday, and now i'm even better than you."
"Hey!" I answered "Im probably much better than you!"
"Yeah sure, if you get over 200 wins by the end of February, I'll give you £30, but if you dont I get the £30"
We shook on it. Now obviously I changed that a little, but not drastically. So i'll only be here until February and then I shall leave again most likely. SO We agreed I would start playing at 6:00 today (Friday). I think its worth mentioning I did a test run yesterday and its lucky I did, I dont have optifine.Anyway, anyone who wants to help me then add me on skype @ seagers.5

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci