• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My retirement to the McGamer Network.

PeppiCola

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm sad but releived to announce that I'm going to be retiring from The McGamer Network. Honestly, before I get into why, I really have a paining feeling that some mods are going to come, reply/comment and say that I should stay or whatever, but the truth is, I don't enjoy it anymore, which is about 75% of why I'm going to be retiring. First off, SG was the only gamemode on here that I played. I played BattleGrounds sometimes, but not that often since it was pretty laggy. Mainly on SG, I really don't enjoy it much because of the amount of teams. I play on average 10-15 games a day (On weekends) and about 1, rarely 2 games there are no teams/hackers/targetters. It's a bit silly, but yes I do get targetted. Honestly, it does seem very silly, since I have crap stats and no rank, but I have no idea why people still target me. I'm not a YTer, because I can't record with good fps, or good gameplay. On to the teams: yes, about 1 rarely 2 games a day for me there are no teams, which is terrible. Obviously, it wasn't too bad until Solo-SG started. Ever since that came, I really don't feel motivated to play anymore. As for solosg, it's kinda boring tbh. There are still idiots that team in it by comparing stats, which is why I think they should add randomized stats for /d names. Since the amazing nocheat+ update, I rarely see hackers, which most that still play on the server, toggle. Besides the fact that I don't enjoy SG anymore, I don't really have time. I can only play on weekends, because I get about 2 hours of homework on school nights. It's not my fault that I get about 4-5 pieces of homework a night, that take about 15+ minutes to do. I'm in middle school, it's part of school. Usually people who say they don't have time are people like Huahwi or Lovelights who are in college. Anyways, my last suggestions for the server before I leave are:

1. Keep the nocheat+ you have. I think it's fine how it is, like I said, there aren't many hackers because of it.

2. Remove SoloSG. I'm not a staff member or anything, so I don't have much power to do so, but I definately recommend deleting SoloSG. Nobody really plays it and there are just too many teams on regular SG now. Too many teams will lead to people getting bored of the game, like me.

3. Stay strong. Don't make silly choices and add something that the whole community is against, that will obviously make tons of people quit. Good luck McGamer :)

Bye.

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
Terrible teachers. Your supposed to assign homework that isnt finished in class until your in highschool.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Wow. That's an interesting way of saying "I'm not going to play this game anymore because it isn't fun for me."

PeppiCola

Survivor
Reaction score
Wow. That's an interesting way of saying "I'm not going to play this game anymore because it isn't fun for me."
I didn't mean MC, I meant the server. It just doesn't intrest me as much, especially with all the good YTers quitting/getting banned *cough cough iBeat*

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I didn't mean MC, I meant the server. It just doesn't intrest me as much, especially with all the good YTers quitting/getting banned *cough cough iBeat*
He deserved the ban. You're clearly an ignorant fanboy though so I won't try to make you see reason.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci