• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Story - MCGamer Network

19r8

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys, Im just writing a little story about me and my MCGamer story. Lets hop right in :thumbsup: (y) I first joined the MCGamer community mid to late 2013 and have been Active ever since. When I first joined MCGamer the server was like crazy popular, there were about 3,000-4,000 people on everyday, SG was packed people were on all day. I was from the Hive and loved SG and MCGamer was mainly SG so I knew I was in the right spot. I was not very good but I had great friends who I soon met on MCGamer and they taught me the server very well. I would just like to name a few, ReallyTheRyan, Deadloxjoe, RiseNinja, JennoKoala (former moderator) BTzombie, Vlad aka CreepyCrawler. Those are just a few people who I played MCSG with and really made me love the server. after I would say Jun - July 2014 I left Minecraft and had more of a social life, I got a lot more serious with basketball and played AAU which I still currently do :) now that I've "returned" I noticed the server is "dead", and "done with" I am quite sad about this because MCGamer was and still is such a great community and server, it just has some quirks it needs to work out, I remember vividly people were on here for hours and hours, and I hope that can happen again :)

Berk

Platinum
Reaction score
Agreed. memories come back to haunt me of the wonderful times I used to have back when the server was great. It makes me sad, knowing the server will most likely never be the way it used to be.

Matt |

Platinum
Reaction score
My story
*join mcsg*
*plays a game*
*realises there is no anticheat*
*leaves*

geographies

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys, Im just writing a little story about me and my MCGamer story. Lets hop right in :thumbsup: (y) I first joined the MCGamer community mid to late 2013 and have been Active ever since. When I first joined MCGamer the server was like crazy popular, there were about 3,000-4,000 people on everyday, SG was packed people were on all day. I was from the Hive and loved SG and MCGamer was mainly SG so I knew I was in the right spot. I was not very good but I had great friends who I soon met on MCGamer and they taught me the server very well. I would just like to name a few, ReallyTheRyan, Deadloxjoe, RiseNinja, JennoKoala (former moderator) BTzombie, Vlad aka CreepyCrawler. Those are just a few people who I played MCSG with and really made me love the server. after I would say Jun - July 2014 I left Minecraft and had more of a social life, I got a lot more serious with basketball and played AAU which I still currently do :) now that I've "returned" I noticed the server is "dead", and "done with" I am quite sad about this because MCGamer was and still is such a great community and server, it just has some quirks it needs to work out, I remember vividly people were on here for hours and hours, and I hope that can happen again :)
I really miss the old MCSG but I still love the new one!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci