• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff My time has come (ArgaJones resignation)

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey guys,
It has been 446 days, 20 hours, 7 minutes and 46 seconds since I was told that my interview had been accepted. During those many days, I have had so many memorable experiences, and made so many new friends. Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end.

The main reason I am resigning is because of school. I know it's lame, but I was a moderator for the last school year, and I really need to put more effort into this year of school. As of late, I haven't been playing very many video games, and I feel like I'm not doing enough for the staff team.

Before I leave, I have one final request for you.

Community members: Please go easy on the staff team. They are a group of amazing, hard working people, and they really don't deserve all the hate they get. At the end of the day, we are all human, and we can and will make mistakes. It is our job, as community members, to make sure that the staff team is supported, and able to do their job without being harassed by the rest of community.

Staff team: Get to know the community a bit better. There is a massive gap in between the staff team and the community right now. It is your job to get to know the community a bit better. After all, they are the people you're here to help. Don't be afraid to hop down into public channels now and then, you'll be surprised how nice some people are.

And with that, I take my leave of this wonderful staff team. I'll still be around in the community, so if you need anything, don't hesitate to send me a message.
I'm not going to tag anyone, since I'm sure I'll miss so many people. I love you all <3

Nick This is for you ;) sherlock___goodbye_john_by_intotheembers-d5mw4d3.jpg

Thank you for all the wonderful experiences.

- Arga <3

Last edited:
A

Axel | PlazaGames

Hello Arga!

Thank you so much for your service. You were and still are an amazing Staff Member who is going to be missed a lot. I love you Arga, stay in touch.

- Alex

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I agree with everything you've said. Sad to see such a long staff member go, but our journeys end at some point. Thank you and good luck c:

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Seeing an experienced staff member like yourself leave the staff team is something we will remember. I'm absolutely saddened when I saw you with a regular rank on the Teamspeak, because it only led to me understanding that... You might not come back. I remember the day I got accepted and saw how supportive and kind you were when I attempted to be as helpful as possible, despite the fact I wasn't even trained! You were always there for the relatively newer moderators, and had made such a gigantic contribution to the community. We will be eternally grateful and thankful for all the love, strength, and care you have provided in MCGamer. I'm gonna miss you... ;-;

LilBub

Platinum
Reaction score
Noo Arga ;-;
You were such an amazing staff member and an amazing friend and I hope to see you around occasionally talking to us!

Will miss you lots x

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci