• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

NA is going down for a reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.

nossr50

Survivor
Reaction score
Some of the NA servers are hanging and we need to reboot them all to fix the problem, this whole process will take about 5 minutes.

Sorry for the interruption of service.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Except US6 again, check on that for me. Also I really should be on the forums at work, lmao.

nossr50

Survivor
Reaction score
Except US6 again, check on that for me. Also I really should be on the forums at work, lmao.
I am noticing problems viewing it in the server list, however if you look at its screen session it is running fine.

ThatDamnWalrus

Survivor
Reaction score
What was the reboot for? You should also have it not rain in the lobby. I liked it but the past update made it very laggy. And i have an alienware.

Dirtbike04

Spectator
Reaction score
What was the reboot for? You should also have it not rain in the lobby. I liked it but the past update made it very laggy. And i have an alienware.
Your alienware sucks then.I have a computer thats about 800$ and runs fine.

ThatDamnWalrus

Survivor
Reaction score
My alienware is amazing. And a lot of people have been having this problem.i think it all depends on the cnnection and how many mods are on your minecraft.

TheOceanNymph

Spectator
Reaction score
Your alienware sucks then.I have a computer thats about 800$ and runs fine.
I have a lot of issues connecting to the lobby, I think I can trick it by rebooting my internet but its gotten to the point of annoyance(Not at the server or anything I'm just tired of watching the matches)

nossr50

Survivor
Reaction score
My alienware is amazing. And a lot of people have been having this problem.i think it all depends on the cnnection and how many mods are on your minecraft.
I'm not saying you don't have a good computer, but try looking up "minecraft out of memory fix" on google, there are quite a few tutorials on how to allocate more RAM for Minecraft. Thunder causes Minecraft to run out of memory for a lot of people, and this causes crashing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci