• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff NagolGames - Meet the Staff

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
Well, it seems that I have neglected to make one of these and I regret not making this sooner, but better late than never, right? :D I hope that after you read this, you will know me just a little bit more!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First name: Logan
IGN(s): NagolGames // Nagol
Nickname(s): Nagol
Region: US!
-----

One Cool Fact: Although I am 100% American, I know a lot of Spanish and carry a conversation using all tenses.
One Embarrassing Fact: I still have one baby tooth (doesn't want to fall out...naturally :[ )
One Fact that makes you proud: That I am able to Moderator the MCGamer Network :)
One Fact no one would ever guess about you: My age. I don't sound/look my age.
Most Common question you get asked: "How old are you?"
Favorite Animal: Frog
Favorite Plant: Venus Fly Trap (huehuehue)
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Food: Pizza!
Biggest Pet Peeve: When someone walks in my room and then leaves and doesn't close the door.
Astrological Sign: Taurus
Personal Catchphrase: I don't have one tbh
Heard about MCG by: I used to watch Joey Graceffa. That's where I found out about MCGamer.
Ever Bring someone to MCG: Yeah, several people.
First friend in the community: I don't remember :eek:
MCG role-model: The entire staff team. That includes the Sr. Staff team as well :]
Things that you've done/are proud of: I am proud that I am able to help both English and Spanish speaking players with their issues :)
Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?: Ha. Chad all the way! Can't fight with Mufasa either!
Call me maybe? ok
Do you team in game: All depends.
Have you been backstabbed: Yes, several times. Another one of my pet peeves.
Ever Broken a bone: Nope!
Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: Bird
Personal Skills: Good with technology, speak Spanish, I can diffuse stressful/hectic situations.
Computer specs:
Computer operating system: Windows 8.1 Pro -- Upgrading to Windows 10 soon.
Program I use to record: Mirillis Action
Favorite movie: I don't have a "favorite" movie.
Favorite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: Trap/EDM/non-hardcore dubstep/Monstercat
Favorite game (other than Minecraft): Counter Strike : Global Offensive
Favorite character from fiction: Uh, Tris in the Divergent series?
What does a fox say? LKDFJSLDKFJSDFKLSDFJSLDKFJSD
Terrified of: Spiders
Personal website: YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/nagolgames/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/nagolgames
Favorite website (Other than these forums): Twitter
Dream job: Doctor maybe?
What job you currently are doing, or plan to do: I currently work at a grocery store and I thoroughly enjoy what I do there.
Favorite thing about the community: How fast people make friendships with each other!
-----

When I am online: Like all the time. No set time(s). Feel free to shoot me a PM on the forums and I will respond as fast as I can!
Previous moderating experience: I was a Moderator on TheShieldMC which is a server owned by PrivateFearless.
Been a member of staff since: February 24th, 2015 :)
Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc): MCSG
Personal goal(s) as a staff member: To eventually talk to each staff member and know them personally and not just know them as another moderator. [I will be adding more as I think of them!]

TL;DR -- I hope that you now know a little bit more about me! Feel free to shoot me a PM on the forums, send me tweet, or poke me on the MCGamer Teamspeak if you have questions or concerns whether it be about me or concerns that you have that are MCGamer related. I will see to it that I respond as soon as possible!

Thanks for reading!

NagolGames

J

District 13
Reaction score
I actually didn't know you were 17, my whole view of life has changed now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci