• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Narwhal PvP Resource Pack 2.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud9

Spectator
Reaction score
Weird that your account is also linked to elcho when the texture pack is all made by UniBlueMedia.
Yes the r3dcraft resource pack is made by UniBlueMedia. Im a good freind to him. And i help him moderate. Which means that im trying to find costum resource packs with r3dcraft textures in. And then tell the creator to remove the link.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
Looks pretty good, what's the resolution?

MCOnThePCAndrew

Diamond
Reaction score
Yes the r3dcraft resource pack is made by UniBlueMedia. Im a good freind to him. And i help him moderate. Which means that im trying to find costum resource packs with r3dcraft textures in. And then tell the creator to remove the link.
I'd like to know why it's like that. Seems a bit stupid to me.

PandaPlayz

Tribute
Reaction score
Do you do that as a living sir.

PandaPlayz

Tribute
Reaction score
Do you do that as a living sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci