• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

NEED PARKOUR

What do you think?

• :D?

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • :(?

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • >:L?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
Ive noticed that in both maps there is really no REAL parkour, and i think that people like me and my friends... who lets face it, we are BEAST at parkour (speed running Dungeon Runner Minecraft), not asking for big rewards, it could also be something for spectators to do when there bored, other than play with the spiders, but thats the thing the maps need, HARDCORE PARKOUR!

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
Ya ^
and make it so that u fall into lava or something like that :p

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
even if we were just able to break blocks I think that would be more entertaining. Or open it up to the city. Or a parkour coarse. Really anything than what they have right now.

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
breaking blocks would make the game really horrid, breaking wood = sticks and planks, planks = pick, pick = diamonds especially if people have downloaded the map who can immanently find them (Off by heart i know where to find a furnace, and stuff like that on the first map) and it just takes the all out idea of the games :)

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
lol I just mean in the lobby. You dont keep anything when you warp to the game and everything would revert back to normal. Would just be a short time to build and dig and destroy stuff

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
lol I just mean in the lobby. You dont keep anything when you warp to the game and everything would revert back to normal. Would just be a short time to build and dig and destroy stuff
ohhhhh I thought u ment ingame and stuff :p
I recon for the lobby, stock woodenswords in the chests, thatd make the wait more fun !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci