• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I'm bored, Back to clans ~Ness

Do you know? If yes will you miss me

• No, who are you? Randy

Votes: 18 64.3%
  • Yes, I know you. But I wont miss you

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Yes, I know you. I will miss you bae!

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ness

Tribute
Reaction score
Dear fellow MCSG members,

You may know from being in your clan or being in your games. I have been into MCSG clans for almost 2 years now, but unfortunately. I am quitting MCSG clans for now. Currently I am getting involved in many outdoor and real life activities. These activities included Skateboarding, Basketball, etc. I no longer have time for clans, but I still have little time to play MC each day. If you see me say hi or whatever. I am getting a new Skype and if you would like to have it contact me. I saw this coming and I hope I will be back to clans in a few months. I will miss you all.

Warm Regards,
Nessy
NessGod
Ness
(No one knows my IRL Name :p
Only some people)
P.S> Watch me be back into clans in a week XD

Last edited:

koopr

Platinum
Reaction score
Damn. That's unfortunate. You seem like a nice person seeing all the positive comments about you! Goodbye. :c

Ness

Tribute
Reaction score
Damn. That's unfortunate. You seem like a nice person seeing all the positive comments about you! Goodbye. :c
Thank you. I'm not quitting MC, but I'm still gonna be on MCSG forums, MCSG, PvP servers everyone once and a while. I still chill on skype sometimes PM if you want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci