• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Hub Pls

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Technically the hub that came with the summer update is new... but it's also not. Yes, there was some redesigning but the overarching theme is still the same. It's extremely small, the gamemodes have the same archways, and it's still night time. It just feels like the previous hub, because for the most part it seems like it was built around that.
I think one of the biggest complaints was how dark it is. The hub feels the same, despite the fact it is a new hub. It incorporates pieces of each of the hubs of the years. I'd love to see a completely redesigned hub at some point, but then again I haven't made any effort building it so.

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
The only good hub that MCG has had was the V1 hub in my opinion. Everything after that has been sub-par and unprofessional. Definitely a strong +1

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
The only good hub that MCG has had was the V1 hub in my opinion. Everything after that has been sub-par and unprofessional. Definitely a strong +1
V1 Hub was the bomb. Anyone remember getting trapped in that god damn chimney with Chad's head?

PlazaG

Experienced
Reaction score
The new hub is boring.. A lot of effort into it? Yeah maybe, but what I and a lot of people want, is the old hub from 2014. And yes, "STAFF TEAM" you are allowed to listen to us for once :) I will tell you to go ask Chad, but only if he was active..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci