• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New NCP?

Pizi

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello MCGamer Network,
I would just like to say that recently, when I've been playing MCSG I've noticed that I have been getting so many equal hits with other people. These equal hits look very very weird from my perspective since I strafe the guys, but they still manage to get crits standing still and equalize my hits...
Now, this lead me to a few thoughts about this:
1) I constantly thought that everyone used some kind of macros or slight anti-knockback, since those hits were UNBELIEVABLE and IMPOSSIBLE to get..
2) Either I'm lagging, and I checked that I was still getting the stable ping that I always get.
3) Or MCSG made some changes with their NCP.

Now, I haven't played MCSG for like 2-3 days, since I literally can't play like this. So, if someone could please fix the NCP back to what it was 1 - 1.5 weeks ago? Because at least for me, this really isn't playable...

Thank you for taking the time to read what I had to say.
~Chris [Pizi]

proe

Survivor
Reaction score
probably an excuse for if he gets banned

Pizi

Tribute
Reaction score
probably an excuse for if he gets banned
LOL I'm not getting banned + I don't get equal hits, OTHER PLAYERS seem like they're using macros, not me..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci