• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Player and Hoping To be a successful Youtuber!

Din0FilmsTV

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey MCSG Network im a new player on this network but i really shouldn't be saying "New" because I've been playing for a quiet along time now , and I just opened up my new MC acc and new IGN and all that good stuff and also I've created my own Youtube channel the link to it will be all in this thread. The reason why I'm posting this thread and the reason why im playing on mcsg is because of me getting interested in playing more sg like I use to, and players/yters like Biboy, Dragonita etc... have boosted up my confidence in getting back into playing more sg and making my own youtube channel. Im hoping that I've choosen the right server to help me grow on my youtuber journey because I REALL REALLY do enjoy here on the MCSG Network and such, also the community that surrounds me when i play sg is better then the majority of the servers I play. Even though there are those types of people who try to make you feel down or just express in negative ways i take those on as a way to encourage myself and to take em down<:! If you have taken the time to read this all I thank you so much and yah this was my way of maybe introducing myself on to mcsg and also a way to introduce my youtube channel THANK YOU ALL!!!!

Youtube Channel: -SNIP-

Last edited by a moderator:

Upward

Platinum
Reaction score
Good luck with your channel man! Ill go ahead and drop you a sub!

Upward

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah! No problem! My channel is mostly all hackers! -SNIP-

DJ Kitty

Platinum
Reaction score
Welcome to the server!. But sorry to say but you're not allowed to advertise :(. You may need to remove the link or have the thread closed.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Good luck growing your channel! I strongly advise you to collaborate with a fellow MCGamer member. I urge you to not give up, pursue your dream! I'll leave a sub to wish you luck :)

Din0FilmsTV

Spectator
Reaction score
Good luck growing your channel! I strongly advise you to collaborate with a fellow MCGamer member. I urge you to not give up, pursue your dream! I'll leave a sub to wish you luck :)

Thank you so much for all the support!

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Thank you so much for all the support!
Not a problem! I admire people who pursue their dream. Wether you want to be a you-tuber or a mechanic, I support you! However as some other users have already pointed out, you are strictly not allowed to advertise on the MCGamer Network forums. So as much as I regret doing this, I have to snip the link.

In the future please refrain from self-advertising on the MCGamer Network forums, Teamspeak or servers. Thankyou! And have a great day ;).

J

District 13
Reaction score
Hey welcome! As Vanth has stated above, we don't allow you to advertise your channels on our platform except for the media section in the forums. Anyways, good luck on your Youtube though and hopefully you have a good time here ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci