• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Survival Games Map from Team Vareide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

emily333roberts

Spectator
Reaction score

Woah a brand new map already?! Yes, yes there is!
This map was made in cooperation with AlpakaWhacker of The Biscuit Foundation who is also a admin for Team Vareide.

But most importantly you can now play it here on the MCSG servers!

So check it out and let us know what you think.

Sidera - Signing out!
i want to play in this
Survival Games Map from Team Vareide!

emily333roberts

Spectator
Reaction score
i would really like to play and try and win so please let me in the Survival Games!!!!!!!

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I hate people who am into the community, pick a random thread, and start asking either for more servers, a skyblock server, or to get whitelisted......PLEASE READ THE FORUM BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't really like these new maps because I really like the old maps because they were played by like
Maybe CaptainSparklez or AntVenom played on it so you learn wayy more routes

And chad can the CORN CHESTS NOT BE REFILED cause they raid corn and DEMOLISH them in death match and it's sorta cheap so no1gets a fair game other than tho ppl who take corn.
:) if any1agrees plzz respond because I really want that to change because the ppl who take corn always win:) chad can you change that:) PLEASE

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't really like these new maps because I really like the old maps because they were played by like

And chad can the CORN CHESTS NOT BE REFILED cause they raid corn and DEMOLISH them in death match and it's sorta cheap so no1gets a fair game other than tho ppl who take corn.
:) if any1agrees plzz respond because I really want that to change because the ppl who take corn always win:) chad can you change that:) PLEASE
Well.......part of the game is to get corn. Good luck :/

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score

1st point dont spam post threads and if you know the map well enough you can pick up more stuff than a team of people would at corn. They have to share the stuff whereas you don't. Use it to your advantage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci