• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New transfer premium account policies

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
Lol so your going to make people pay to change over? I feel that it's a bit unfair especially when it comes to stuff like iron donor. So not only do you have to buy the 25$ new account that needs to be played on your IP you need to pay 5$ to transfer the 10$ donor to the other account.
Then get donor on the right account.
#answers2life

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Im thinking about buying a new account right now. I want to transfer my lifetime donor to that account. I want to have a fresh start but i want to take the money i invested into my first account and put it on my new one. I dont have the money to pay a 5 dollar transfer fee. Help!

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
Im thinking about buying a new account right now. I want to transfer my lifetime donor to that account. I want to have a fresh start but i want to take the money i invested into my first account and put it on my new one. I dont have the money to pay a 5 dollar transfer fee. Help!
It's not like they're forcing you to use another account. it's your decision and you'll have to abide by the policies

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci