• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New updates are now on the server!

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
As much as I was excited for this update, I don't think I could of played any worse today.

Also (usually) when I aim with the bow, and I start to draw it back, and it's not fully drawn... and I let go, it doesn't actually shoot the arrow? Is this supposed to happen?

(weird explanation sorry if it's confusing)

Thanks
I get that problem :/

Glitchy

Experienced
Reaction score
I get that problem :/
Its good to know I'm not the only one, although it sucks that it's happening.
I hope it can be fixed.

(I just discovered the different font colors, don't judge me for using them :D )

coolaaroncool

Spectator
Reaction score
I know this has nothing to do with the subject, but how do you do it so that on your signature appears that thing about a chest with like your wins, bounty, etc.? Could someone please tell me ? That'd be very appreciated.

R

RedSeamonster

I know this has nothing to do with the subject, but how do you do it so that on your signature appears that thing about a chest with like your wins, bounty, etc.? Could someone please tell me ? That'd be very appreciated.
Is this what you are looking for?

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Chad keep them fixes coming :D The NCP glitches although are better are still buggy

seso54

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey srry to bug u about this but u should fix this at the middle when i try to get chests it starts lagging out of my inventory again :/

from darkvolt7 :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci