• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

NoCheatPlus=FAIL

What is the best option?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BainsyLive

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok, you installed NoCheatPlus, I don't know how or why but it isn't WORKING, in fact, it made it WORSE. We now have problems such as; Hit glitch, lag and so many more problems.
And now, people look like hackers because it is lagging, and hacking isn't even stopped.
This is failing, please fix this, lots of people are disconnecting and going to other servers because of this.

xElisehx

Experienced
Reaction score
without nocheatplus people would fly around here. it has more positive then negative things

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Without NCP the servers would be flooded with hackers/spammers. It would seriously cause a bad effect towards the servers. Have you seen LeafyGreenTea hacking? That is what's gonna happen when NCP is not there to prevent hacks from working. NoCheatPlus disables hacks or mods that gives out an unfair advantage. So be thankful that there's an effective anti-cheat plugin which hands out great protection against hackers.

Reaction score
Ok ok I see the negatives and positives, but could you guys possibly try to find another hack/spam protection plugin to stop these annoying glitches with NCP as it is? Please put this into thought.

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok ok I see the negatives and positives, but could you guys possibly try to find another hack/spam protection plugin to stop these annoying glitches with NCP as it is? Please put this into thought.
As far as I know NCP is so far the best anti-hack/cheat plugin which gives out a good effect on the servers. It does it's job.

Reaction score
Ok elisha, I know that, but please if anyone finds another one that dosent cause the lags and glitches plz tell me.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
If there was a better one, we would have used it.

NCP will never be removed unless there is a better anti-cheat plugin out there. It just needs tweaking, but this takes forever. I've done it myself. Download the plugin yourself and have a look at the config, then you'll know how hard it is to get it working correctly.

Insannex

Survivor
Reaction score
If you think No Cheat Plus is a fail. Then you might just say; Let us hack the game! It's so much more fun this way!
They are aware of it being bugged and a lot too sensitive. It takes a while to update. If you want to get killed by hackers constantly. Continue to attempt to get it removed, but you will not succeed, because nobody likes cheaters in a game. So my advice for now is; Deal with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci