• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Official resignitaion Thread.

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hi beautiful people <3
(Yes I spelled Official incorrectly haha)

As you may see or know I did resigned from the MCGamer Network
(Yeah Im sad about it)

The reason why I left is that I have to put order on my real life.

What do I mean?

I started failing in school, being careless about my real life stuff, being rude with my family, getting stressed for a lot of stuff (Yes that includes the staff team) I failed Chemistry so I had to pay for a 1000bucks exam pretty much expensive, my parents were sad with me as I was with myself.

Im sad and disappointed with myself.
So I decided going On Leave, then I realise that is not what I am supposed to do I prefer to Leave and let my whole Real Life in order then come back being ME.
That may sound wierd but it does make senses to me and I hope it does to other people as well.

So letting clear I really didn't leave because I wanted to, I left because the situation demanded it.
My life demanded it, this is something I had to do.

No Im not disappearing or leaving for ever I may come back in 1 month and a half or 2. As well, I may not come back, that will be decided while my life goes through. Still I wanted to do this thread, because yes I did resign. Maybe not for a long time, but I did so I wanted to let you know guys the reason <3

I don't have time to say thanks to everyone; I'll just tag some staff members.

Levi Man, thanks for supporting me when I was so down <3 you're the boss keep up the HARD WORK!

ShaiPR7 Bro you deserve nothing but the best please keep doing the same you are doing (spanish) Hermano espero que no te vallas pronto neta gracias por ser tan buena gente, cuando hable con tigo por Whats hoy se me partio el corazón al saber que ya no sera lo mismo si seremos amigos pero ya no trabajaremos juntos :C

Razzledgirl Razz I really really loved talking to you, even you could just DM me saying all the wrong things I was doing you prefer to take the time to come to be talk to me on teamspeak yes you where on bossmode wich is scary hahaha but then you where the MOST chill person in the world you where really funny thanks I really REALLY appreciated that you taked your time for talking to me about how to be better not just staff how to be a better person on my real life thanks Razz <3<3<3<3<3

Yannick man you are such a great staff and a great friend even tho I think you hate me at list at the begging Im sure you didn't liked me I think at the end we end up as really good friends <3 my waiting buddy Congrats keep growing man<3

AndyPandy The new Staff bro I think there are not such words to describe how happy I am that I met you <3 thanks man for everything LOVE YOU ANDREW<3

Holidays Hey! you resigned and came back you are the example showing me that it is possible haha Holidays it was so fun playing together SG how much you like screaming xDD

NagolGames Man you where like my mod buddy you teached me all I know you teached me how to be or how to give the best from to the Staff team <3 Thanks

TrebleMaker Thanks for making the LONG trainig sessions in something fun <3<3

iRocki man you were an amazing friend of mine you supported me to the point that you gave everything for me THANKS man

LilBub ️thanks a LOT for talking to me you were such a hilarious person at list when you where with me Haha ️thanks for everything

ApexMC I think there are not enough words to describe how AMAZING GREAT FRIEND you where for me bro you are the person that I can say I miss the most you were like my bro all those hours on google hangouts playing MC watching yt building maps omg bro I really cry when I remember that man<3 Thanks you are really someone I respect and If ever need someone Im here for you<3

I know I resigned today, but it is almost a week since I left the staff and yes I miss it all ready. <3

LOVE YOU ALL <3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

William

District 13
Reaction score
Fixed the title ;)

But yeah like I've said it's sad to see you go man! School is important and it can be hard to balance it with our spare time. Good luck further in life <3

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Good luck with your future plans and hope to see you on the staff team soon again!
Miss those fun late SG nights in the waiting room :)
I'll miss you <3

P.S. I never hated you, I don't know why you think that? :(

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ty and yeah sorry for the title I made this tread in 10 mins I am NOT supposed to be here I told my parents I had "Homework" But its because I really had to say my last words <3

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Man I'm going to miss you so much. The times we did talk you seemed so chill and just enjoyed everything so much that you made others enjoy themselves while being around you. Good luck with all the school atuff and we'll all miss you.

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Man I'm going to miss you so much. The times we did talk you seemed so chill and just enjoyed everything so much that you made others enjoy themselves while being around you. Good luck with all the school atuff and we'll all miss you.
aaww thanks <3<3 and I'll miss you 2 <3

Good luck with your future plans and hope to see you on the staff team soon again!
Miss those fun late SG nights in the waiting room :)
I'll miss you <3

P.S. I never hated you, I don't know why you think that? :(
Because at the begging when I was around you where like ugh Lich, some time after you where like Hey!!! Lich<3<3 I were always a big fna of ya <3

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
I'm gonna miss you so much dude. You were one of my best staff friends. Stay in touch with me :)

ApexMC

Career
Reaction score
Lich man, as sad as it is to see you leave, I want you to do what you need to do with your life. You were easily, by far my best friend and favorite person to talk to and be around in general. Not only my best friend on the staff team or on the server but in life. You were, and still are my best friend. I'm gonna miss us being up late at 2 A.M on hangouts just playing SG, building a map, or just talking to eachother, those were the memories that I wont forget with you on the staff team, because we made those memories together.

You were an fantastic moderator and you're an amazing person, so keep doing what you're doing and be you! Even though you're not a member of staff any more that does not mean we can't hang out on TS and hangouts. So come back to us when you feel the time is right and you feel in your heart like it is really what you want to do. Please, any chance you get, hop on TeamSpeak and ill be there to talk with you! :)

I speak on behalf of myself and the rest of the staff team when I say, we will miss you, I will miss you. You're more than just a mod, you're our friend. So Thank you for being a great friend and thank you for spending all those hours with me. So let't not walk in the past and be sad about the memories we had when you were a mod. Let's make more...together! :) Talk to you soon "Little Horse" ;) <3<3

#RememberLich

LilBub

Platinum
Reaction score
So sad to see you go, I want to thank you for being there for me through everything and giving me so much strength and reasoning through some of the hardest parts of my staffing experience.

I will miss seeing you around and having a joke with you about everything.
Love you bro x

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lich man, as sad as it is to see you leave, I want you to do what you need to do with your life. You were easily, by far my best friend and favorite person to talk to and be around in general. Not only my best friend on the staff team or on the server but in life. You were, and still are my best friend. I'm gonna miss us being up late at 2 A.M on hangouts just playing SG, building a map, or just talking to eachother, those were the memories that I wont forget with you on the staff team, because we made those memories together.

You were an fantastic moderator and you're an amazing person, so keep doing what you're doing and be you! Even though you're not a member of staff any more that does not mean we can't hang out on TS and hangouts. So come back to us when you feel the time is right and you feel in your heart like it is really what you want to do. Please, any chance you get, hop on TeamSpeak and ill be there to talk with you! :)

I speak on behalf of myself and the rest of the staff team when I say, we will miss you, I will miss you. You're more than just a mod, you're our friend. So Thank you for being a great friend and thank you for spending all those hours with me. So let't not walk in the past and be sad about the memories we had when you were a mod. Let's make more...together! :) Talk to you soon "Little Horse" ;) <3<3

#RememberLich
Man those words just broke my little horse heart haha, but being serious thanks man those words mean a lot for me I really loved being with you on the staff you are my best friend thanks man ♥ As you said lets keep in touch ♥
So sad to see you go, I want to thank you for being there for me through everything and giving me so much strength and reasoning through some of the hardest parts of my staffing experience.

I will miss seeing you around and having a joke with you about everything.
Love you bro x
Thanks lil :) and even I'm not a staff member when ever you need someone to talk with Im here for you :)
I'm gonna miss you so much dude. You were one of my best staff friends. Stay in touch with me :)
Man OMG I'm dump Im adding you to the thread RIGHT NOW! Thanks man love ya ♥

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci