• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Opinions on Maps

J

District 13
Reaction score
Hi!
This is simply a thread to see what maps you guys are enjoying right now and what maps you don't like. First though, I want to explain some ground rules.
  • Do not say what and what maps should be removed, the map creators put in a lot of effort and time to get their map accepted, and then they hear many people complaining about it, and etc. How do you think that would make them feel?
  • Do respect each other's opinions. It's okay to disagree with someone, but insulting someone for their opinion is not the right way to go at it.
Now here's some things you guys should explain what you like or dislike about a certain map :)
  • Do explain why you like the map, don't just say because it's good for PvP, tell why
  • Explain some choke points that make the map balanced :D
  • Give opinions on terraforming, buildings, etc.
Very excited to see the communities opinions on their favorite maps, and remember, maps are not limited to only Survival Games, there are many other maps in different game modes as well that are amazing which is why this thread is not in Survival Games Discussion ;)

So post away!

survivor

Survivor
Reaction score
favorite is sg4 because is pvp
least is dracarys because is not a pvp

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
SG4 or Solar frost favorite maps,
Least favorite maps: all the underplayed maps.

Ephizav2

Diamond
Reaction score
Least favorite: Mockingjay

It's just a rip of SG5 from the 2 or 3 times playing it.

Favorite: Valleyside or SG4 since both are great for pvp.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Seeing as posting about least favorite maps is in fact a no-no suggestion, I'll just tell you all what my favorite maps are c:

My all time favorite map is SG2 because of the incredible effort and building styles put into it, also I've got a pretty awesome route so that's fun c:

I like also SG4 and Valleyside almost as much. They're my two favorite scrim/cb maps, providing equal tiering and solid terrain for PvP.

drakemines5

Tribute
Reaction score
My least favorite map is Solar Frost probably because I mostly die of the traps there and the tiering is pretty bad

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I don't really like any particular maps much more than others, but Demon's Breeze and Mockingjay are pretty nice ;)

K

KiDD

Just going to list my favorite.

1. SG Highway

It's always been my favorite map, I find it the most fun to play on. My reasoning is not limited to that, I'm just lazy xD

Giver

Experienced
Reaction score
My favorite is Avaricia because it is amazingly built, has great routes, and has a very good PvP aspect to it. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci