• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Our new deathmatch, your thoughts!

Do you like this new setup?

• Yes (Please explain below)

Votes: 116 55.2%
  • No (Please explain below)

Votes: 94 44.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
I personally love the new system. I Love the shortened timer as it allows for 1 chest refill at night and a few more minutes after to do any last minute things. I also enjoy the new arena with the sand falling. With my computer, I experience no lag but if the majority of people do, then I suppose it must be changed.

qqopp

Experienced
Reaction score
If you really wanted to go the extreme, you could add the ability for players to vote on the game length. For example; The command being /vtime (30/45/60), and the time with the most votes would be the amount of time that the game would last. If no one were to vote, the default game time would be either 20 or 60 minutes. Though this plugin may be hard to implement, it would assure all games to have an appropriate time adjusted to the player's wants.

As for the death matches, I'm perfectly content. The only issue I have is that it's very laggy at times. If you guys could implement a much less laggy death match arena, I think a lot more players would be satisfied. Otherwise, I think the whole falling edge idea is... If I may say so... AWESOME!

Poppi11

Survivor
Reaction score
I love this idea, it makes the games a little different and its much easier for people in teams if 1 dies you dont have to wait that long :)

CS_StEaLtH

Survivor
Reaction score
Another suggestion is that there should be a final countdown maybe 10 seconds before it goes into deathmatch...so many times I have been in the middle of crafting and then bam...it goes into deathmatch

songkran

Spectator
Reaction score
I Like this ALOT now with 40 min. 24 tribute games!! thanks!

enorix

Spectator
Reaction score
I really like this now when its 40 minutes on 24 and 48. I think 20 minutes is to short on 24.

Hin

Spectator
Reaction score
i belive that this new update is not a good thing. The old way was much better with 60m games but i still think they should be limited to two nights chests refilling then a deathmatch. The arena i also do not like.

Trainrage5

Tribute
Reaction score
I would like it at 40 mins i was extremely disapointed with the 20 minutes. Thank you.

Doomd12

Survivor
Reaction score
I really like the 20 Minutes time limit, really save my times

bobjon

Tribute
Reaction score
I love the new system. Now I don't have to leave every game when I see 8 tributes left. Thanks for this!

FunkyFred

Spectator
Reaction score
I like the earlier DM but it is very laggy when the sand drops (very hard to beat teams) Perhaps you could make the blocks disappear? Or have the DM in the corn, and smite moves inward?

Frostbreath

Spectator
Reaction score
30-40 minutes for a 24 game makes much more sense. If there's only 1 chest refill, only the lucky ones that are in the middle at that one time will make a very good chance to win. And why are all workbenches except the central one removed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci