• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Pacador's Resignation.

Pacador

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys, I’ve recently come to the decision to resign from my position. It has been a nice, long journey here at MCGamer as I would have been Staff for nearly 2 years, despite my two month resignation which occurred last year. This was somewhat a difficult decision to make as I thoroughly enjoyed my time spent on MCGamer.

Throughout my whole Staffing experience on this Network, I have been fortunate to create a nice amount of friendships with people on the server and Staff throughout the whole MCG team.

My intentions of becoming Staff were to help people for the joy of it and the experience hoping I’d learn some new things, which I did accomplish. And boy am I glad that I did apply for Moderator here, I’ve gained so much from it no matter how weird it may sound.

I’d like to thank everyone on the Staff team for being amazing aswell as all my friends who made it an enjoyable place to hang and talk amongst each other.

Now, to this little para of why I’m resigning. I want to move on from Moderating MCGamer and start dedicating some time to another server without having to stress about being inactive on this Network. I’m not full on leaving the server though, I’ll still be apart of the community and help out on the forums, in game & teamspeak whenever I can so I’ll still be active.

So then, once again I’d like to thank the amazing Staff team & whole community for making my time here extraordinary. This isn’t goodbye, it’s just a beginning to a new chapter on MCG :)

#AURepresent <3

Pixlll

Tribute
Reaction score
Sad to see you go as you have been here quite a while. I wish you the best of luck in your future. :(

Matt |

Platinum
Reaction score
Eventhough you probably don't remember me, when we were both mods on cove, I got to know you pretty well and now I actually feel really sad about this. Anyway, good luck in the future, both with that server and real life. <3

Pacador

Platinum
Reaction score
Sad to see you go as you have been here quite a while. I wish you the best of luck in your future. :(
Thankyou, I hope to see you around!

Thanks for being a great mod buddy! You'll be missed :(

#AURepresent
Make me proud <3 #AUSquad

Thanks for your near 2 years. :)
Thankyou for your dedication towards the server :)

Hello, it's me.

Eventhough you probably don't remember me, when we were both mods on cove, I got to know you pretty well and now I actually feel really sad about this. Anyway, good luck in the future, both with that server and real life. <3
Thankyou very much, hope we can catch up sometime soon :)

Friiday

Experienced
Reaction score
Thanks for everything man! It's sad to see you go :( Best of luck in the future ! :)

Asperation

Experienced
Reaction score
Sad to see you go Pacador :( I will miss you and best of luck my friend! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci