• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Par 72 (Christmas Edition)

Lemonz87

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

⁂ Lead Builder(s) ⁂

Haley (Lemonz87)
Steph (StephanieMarie)

⁂ Little Elves ⁂

Ian
Tal_Pal
GoldEllipse
Jazza

⁂ Game Type ⁂

Survival Games

⁂ Map Description ⁂

Par 72 has taken a turn for the holiday season! Now complete with a giant tree adorned with the heads of the community, a beautiful snowman, multiple skating rinks, and SNOW SNOW SNOW, the map is ready to re-introduce itself as a beacon of holiday spirit! With much love, Stephanie and I present to you, Par 72 Christmas Edition!

~ Cords of Corn ~
x: 2063
y: 37
z: -405

~ Build Time ~
5 Hours

~ Other Threads ~
Par 72
Par 72 Update

Because this map will be MCSG exclusive, the Download Link will be kept private. Please do not ask for the link.

I,Lemonz87 agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Last edited:
N

Nikola

The normal Par 72 doesn't look good in my opinion.

BUT THE CHRISTMAS ONE DOES LOOK OMG #HYPE

N

Nikola

I have mixed feelings about this? Thank you??? and... also... I cri every tim
Nah I just feel like the buildings are really basic I mean in my opinion they are too repetitive I don't know how to explain this but it's just like not my favorite idek what im talking about but the christmas one looks soooo gooooood

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci