• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Par 72

Should this map be added to the MCSG servers?

• Total voters

Cystolith

Survivor
Reaction score
This map has
-highways like SG Highway
-chest tiering like Enchanted Forest
-choke points and OP routes of Valleyside University
-tunnels and bordering hills of SG4
-an interesting concept like Holiday Resort
-the low chase time of Alaskan Village
-modernness like Zone 85
-one huge building like Fortress Pyke
-ect.

all brought together to make something so amazing. Not to mention that 72 is my favorite number.

This will probably become my favorite map.
I agree with all of these, including that 72 is the best number... that part I find creepy that we have in common for the map opinions xD

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I agree with all of these, including that 72 is the best number... that part I find creepy that we have in common for the map opinions xD
I actually don't like how Alaskan Village has 2 OP routes right next to each other, because everyone gets stacked and kills me :(

EDIT: I just made a grammar error. /kill.

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I just wanted to say once again, congrats to Haley on her hard work building this. Finally seeing this on the servers, and actually playing it makes my day. From seeing everything from the bare bones of nothing, to a whole map, it is still amazes me, that one person can have so much creativity within Minecraft. I know I helped a little, but it was seriously all Haley's ideas, and her work that she has put into.

I just wanted to say thank you to Haley for giving me the opportunity to help her with this.
<3 Bae

p.s. the tal be like room is my favourite xD

Cystolith

Survivor
Reaction score
I just wanted to say once again, congrats to Haley on her hard work building this. Finally seeing this on the servers, and actually playing it makes my day. From seeing everything from the bare bones of nothing, to a whole map, it is still amazes me, that one person can have so much creativity within Minecraft. I know I helped a little, but it was seriously all Haley's ideas, and her work that she has put into.

I just wanted to say thank you to Haley for giving me the opportunity to help her with this.
<3 Bae

p.s. the tal be like room is my favourite xD
I agree with all of this... except Theo's tree is the best ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci