• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Parkour Survival Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arron53

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi! Arron53 here! I'm suggesting if you could make a Parkour Map on the Sky, and this could be hard to finish the Challenge by jumping on a 2x2 Blocks across to the next Blocks. The number of Blocks that you must jump are 20-50 Blocks to finish the Challenge, and 2-5 players can join this Survival. If someone dies, He/She will still have 2 chances to finish to the last Block.

I wish you guys will like my Suggestion for the Survival Games! :D

Arkandji

Tribute
Reaction score
It sounds like a fun game mode but I don't see how this fits to the general idea of the Hunger games oO

ImmobileLizard

Survivor
Reaction score
Im planning on implementing parkour in the building sections of my city map

Tyler49er5

Experienced
Reaction score
Parkour is good but as a option... Some players are not good at it or computers lag too much to do it... This being said entire maps should not be parkour.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Parkour is good but as a option... Some players are not good at it or computers lag too much to do it... This being said entire maps should not be parkour.
The other problem with a map like that is your more likely to die from falling than from meeting a foe, or a mob, or even hunger... this would be the "Falling Games" not the Hunger Games

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hi! Arron53 here! I'm suggesting if you could make a Parkour Map on the Sky, and this could be hard to finish the Challenge by jumping on a 2x2 Blocks across to the next Blocks. The number of Blocks that you must jump are 20-50 Blocks to finish the Challenge, and 2-5 players can join this Survival. If someone dies, He/She will still have 2 chances to finish to the last Block.

I wish you guys will like my Suggestion for the Survival Games! :D
For a SG map, parkor would be a bad idea as the main focus. But for a non-SG map, this would be intresting.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Maybe the lobby spawn could be changed to a massive parkour map that is next to impossible to finish quickly enough.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci