• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

/party chat ??

HomeGoods

Career
Reaction score
(any mod reading, I apologize if this is posted in the wrong section, please move it if it is.)
Hello community of MCGamer!!
My name is HomeGoods, aka Jake.

Today I've come here with a suggestion that many people have actually asked about.

The suggestion is: /party chat

People have been asking for this. What this will do, after you have created a party you will be able to do /party chat and be able to talk just with-in your party-mates! I think it's a fantastic idea and is very helpful for those playing with people who dislike skyping (etc).
- With this, it would be a really nice, for example, while playing SG you could type in Party Chat and it's not radius-wise.

It would be awesome if you could take this into consideration, multiple people I've seen have been wanting it!

Tahsin

Career
Reaction score
Moved to Feature Suggestions.

In terms of the suggestion itself, I can see it being beneficial in the future but I don't see it as being needed as of now due to other things the devs are working on.
However, this could be taken into consideration in the future, who knows? :)

Reaction score
I would really want this and it would be helpful. Especially while you can't pm.

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
+1!
I want the Party Chat implemented too! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci