• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Party Joining

Do you like this idea?

• Bure! (no, please explain why)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Today, a friend and I were playing on another server he wanted to show me, and while we were on, he showed me this really helpful feature that I think would make a great addition to MCGamer. Specific details escape me at the moment, but the process was fairly simple. One person typed in a command, starting a party and inviting other people to it. Anyone invited could could either choose to either accept decline or accept the invitation. If you accepted, you would join that person's party. Whenever the leader (or maybe it was anyone? That can be changed) picked a server and joined, it would make the entire party join that same server, given that there were enough open spots.

This feature would be extremely helpful for both new and experienced players alike. A brand-new player may join MCGamer with a more knowledgeable friend and the party command would help the newbie join games with their friends. Otherwise, if you're just in the mood to play with some friends, you could invite them all to a party and join games. Another option is playing as a clan. While many players in clans do have donor, those who do not would benefit greatly.

Another improvement this feature could bring is the decrease of players in the hub filling up chat trying to tell others what server to join. There would be a severe reduction in confusion as players would not accidentally use the wrong server IP.

I think it's a good idea, but I want to know what you guys think! Would it benefit our servers? Is it worth implementing? And most importantly, do you find a practical use in something like this?

Reaction score
You got this from Mineplex :). I am smart. But I like the idea, I don't think they can copy exactly from Mineplex, but I like the overall view.
Yeah I did :p My friend forced me to play there with him, and that's kinda how I got the idea. But I don't see why they can't do it? While it may be copying, I think it's better for communities to draw ideas from each other, instead of shunning foreign influence.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
You got this from Mineplex :). I am smart. But I like the idea, I don't think they can copy exactly from Mineplex, but I like the overall view.
Hypixel as well, for the adventure maps.

Yes. This would be a great idea as to me and my friends all like to be in the same servers but our connection times differ and sometimes we dont all make it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci