• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Peaceful Villige (95%)

Do you like this map!?

• Total voters

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but we're not able to view the screenshots of the map you made.

I recommend uploading the screenshots to https://imgur.com and copy paste the BBCode into your post.

If you're not familiar with how Imgur works, here's a small guide to help you out:
  1. Go to https://imgur.com, obviously.
  2. Register on the site and make your profile.
  3. Once you have access to your account, click 'computer' in the upper right corner.
  4. Click 'browse your computer', select the screenshots that you would like to upload. After you have done that, click on 'start upload'.
  5. Once your pictures are uploaded, click on them to open them and copy past the BBCode into your post.

TheGemProject

Career
Reaction score
I see that you are working on a whopping 2 maps at the same time... Maybe split them up (finish one before working on the other)
Anywho, as MCGamerzism said, you need custom trees. It looks good with custom trees, trust me.
Nice dragons but it seems like the name "peaceful-villige" or maybe "Village-getting-destroyed-by-dragons-not-alot-of-chests"
Im just kidding, But maybe rethink the name, I also had trouble finding chests...

Th0rnfire

Spectator
Reaction score
Doesnt look too bad but the picture are pretty dark, I can hardly see it :/

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci