• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pesky Teams?

J

District 13
Reaction score
Hi! So I see a lot of complaint about the amount of teams that this server has now and how it ruins your fun and etc. I personally believe teaming is fun as it becomes a bore to solo each game and it helps me become a better player. So now, this is a thread to show tips and tricks to beat teams!

1. Fishing Rod - Use a fishing rod to knock one back and try to separate them as it becomes much easier to do 1v1 rather than a 1v2. Lead them to a suitable place where you can gain an advantage such as a place with stairs/ladders, use it to your advantage by knocking one of them down and killing the other one.
Bow - Just like a fishing rod however you can do a lot more! Inflict more damage by using the bow to a player and then they will retreat. The other teammate will come and attack you and then it will be a 1v1 until his/her other teammate comes back. Use the bow in the water as well so that you can kill one without losing any hearts.
Flint and Steel - One of the most deadliest weapons in a Survival Games. Light one of the teammates on fire, they will most likely retreat leaving you to a 1v1. This helps separate the team leaving you to an easy kill.
None of the Items Above? - It's fine! Just a little more trickier. In this scenario, just run and run until one of the teammates eat. Quickly take advantage of that moment and kill the other. If they never do that then you can always try strafing them. By strafing them, it makes it 2x harder to hit you because you're moving and the fact that they will also hurt their own teammate for you (BONUS!).

Well, these are my tips to take out teams and remember, if you die to a team, it's fine. This is just a game and let's be honest, you've teamed before as well and it was fun. Thank you for reading this!

Ephizav2

Diamond
Reaction score
Not even teams anymore, it's just 1.8 PVP randys getting 10 hit combos out of nowhere.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci