• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Petition: to be able to do /stats in hub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harryxo8

Tribute
Reaction score
Does anyone else want to be able to do /stats in hub. I get really annoyed because why I see like a mod or friend I like do /stats (name) to see what rank they r and how much wins they have so. If you want to be able to do that

Say I (name) want to be able to do /stats in hub

Sorry for bad writing. Using ipad.

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It'd be nice to have this but is a petition really necessary? Just put it as a suggestion and see what happens from there. Also it's not a very high priority thing, the devs are still busy with 1.7 stuff, MCTF2, ZedChase and other things so this would be able to wait.

Demcmd

Experienced
Reaction score
You can always just join a game and use /stats, so I don't see much purpose for this.

Decemberr

VIP (;
Reaction score
Moved to Feature Suggestions.

Also, the reason /stats is not available in the hub is because the hub is not just for Survival Games. Although the other servers are down/under maintenance, they will be back up soon enough and they are attached to the hub. I.e. ZedChase, TF2, Survival, Creative, etc.
Hopefully, some day they will be able to figure something out like /sgstats or something.

I'm going to lock this thread, since this has been brought up multiple times and it's obviously not a priority and does not need to be discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci