• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Petition to Revert the changes to chest loot.

What should be done to the chest loot?

• Keep it as it is: I like my 1000 arrows and carrots

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Bring back the old loot: I enjoyed my 30-minute matches.

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Modify the new ones: Make weapons appear the least, and much less food too.

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters

Psychoclick

Tribute
Reaction score
Now, after a few games, its easy to see the implications these new chests have had.
1. Everyone gets weapons, armor, and food with nearly every chest.

This has removed a huge element from the game; Survival. Its become more of a slap-fest where you die in mere minutes. There is no element of strategy, its just go in, get a single chest, and smack people with the broad side of your sword till they die. Matches last for mere minutes, and there is no point to things like sponsorships since there is no "underdog" now. Its just all the same; leather clad and stone sword, smack smack smack.

2. The matches simply dont last.

I made this point above, but I feel it should be reiterated. With so many people dying so quickly, and no incentive to stay safe, matches are over in about 5 minutes. There is no joy in this, no adrenaline of surviving a full 30 minutes, no challenge. Its just the lucky guy who no one payed attention to during deathmatch and smacks people about with his sword. That is how its been every deathmatch so far.

3. Teams are now vastly overpowered.

Now, teams were always viewed as overpowered, but now, it practically GUARANTEES a victory. There is no worry about food or weapons for a team-mate, he is as well stocked as you are just from a single chest. This makes every team far more powerful than any one person. Before, you used to have a chance to tear apart teams, either by taking out the more heavily armed goon, or by picking off the undergeared straggler. Now, that is gone.

Please, either bring back the old chests, or find a way to balance the new ones out.

king_tnerb

Survivor
Reaction score
Definitely too much food but I like the arrows. Before you were lucky to get more than 5.

Psychoclick

Tribute
Reaction score
Definitely too much food but I like the arrows. Before you were lucky to get more than 5.
but you get so much feathers and flint, you should craft your own at this point. and with sticks being the same as before, it really makes it a tough decision: more arrows, or possible sword upgrades

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
Keep it. I like to have 69 arrows.

And slasher said tiers are mixed up, so dont worry. And yeah, you voted guys what should be in chests ;)

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
Right, here goes, tier 2 chests WILL be added back and weapons won't be quite so constant, also, armour won't just be great because of full leather, the armour will be bad. Now, the arrows, tooooooo overpowered. Right now, the main skill needed is sniping, being good with a sword is, we'll, pointless or pretty much so. Five arrows in about 50% of the chests make this server resemble the horrible skitscape one. The amount of food needs to be divided by about 5 to make the amount reasonable.

Bring the old chest lootz back! Pllease! I faaaaaannnn!

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
Keep it. I like to have 69 arrows.

And slasher said tiers are mixed up, so dont worry. And yeah, you voted guys what should be in chests ;)
Sorry, double post, we had no choice to choose 1 arrow rather than a stack of 100000000!

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
You had a choice of 5 arrows. Why you voted for it if you dont like it?

cubemylife

Experienced
Reaction score
I think this has taken away what made MCSG... well... MCSG! I always liked the fact that when you ran to corn you got some loot that was always varied, and the fact that the games actually lasted. These chests are terrible and I strongly petition that they SHOULD be changed back.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci